IGNORED

New kit?

brizzlelou

Just the very top of the socks need to be white and it's a perfect home kit, please, please please.

(Can I hear the sound of BS binning all the shirts they've just made?!).

Funny isn't it, there is almost unanimous agreement on here (rare) about what a good kit looks like; simple, smart, the right colours in the right places, no dicking about with hashtags and the like. Yet so often that's not what we get.

Just hope the home kit actually looks like that now!

13 minutes ago, nickolas said:

Tbf i prefer white socks now. This picture would be perfect if it was the new home kit. 

I hate it with white socks.

Red socks for me.

wonder what black shorts look like, circa early 80s, Mick Harford era.

Just now, Davefevs said:

I hate it with white socks.

Red socks for me.

wonder what black shorts look like, circa early 80s, Mick Harford era.

Or Scum United?! Nice to have slight variations. Be happy with the mock up home kit. 

Either way if its the terrible rugby shirt-like material of last two years i wont be buying!

Just now, nickolas said:

Or Scum United?! Nice to have slight variations. Be happy with the mock up home kit. 

Either way if its the terrible rugby shirt-like material of last two years i wont be buying!

Good point, cancel that idea!

31 minutes ago, Offside said:

That kit is a thing of beauty. I've now built my hopes up that this is what the home kit will be like.

With Pack not being a midfield 'hard man'  I am concerned that his partner looks a big lightweight.

On the plus side, handballs should be down on this season.

I've said this before, but I'm really ancient, and I can remember the very game (Derby, I think) where the original purple & lime kit was released.

Parachutists (I kid you not) dropped in wearing it.  And the crowd reaction was: "What the f**kin' 'ell is that?!?!?", a chant taken up by thousands.  I recall it was voted worst kit of the season in 4-4-2 magazine.

Funny old game...

11 hours ago, nickolas said:

My god, we're Barnsley! :facepalm:

Photo shop Pack with a flat cap and a whippet under each arm and job's done!

20 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

I've said this before, but I'm really ancient, and I can remember the very game (Derby, I think) where the original purple & lime kit was released.

Parachutists (I kid you not) dropped in wearing it.  And the crowd reaction was: "What the f**kin' 'ell is that?!?!?", a chant taken up by thousands.  I recall it was voted worst kit of the season in 4-4-2 magazine.

Funny old game...

Think it's the principle where it's so crap it's good.

10 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

I havn't bought a replica kit in over 10 years but it have both of these in a heartbeat 

Exactly the same mate. 2002 was the last time I bought a replica kit. This season I can see myself nabbing both.

Archived