IGNORED

The Official Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City Match Day Thread

phantom

2 hours ago, pongo88 said:

Interesting thread as ever Havana. Brighton will be a bit nervous following Newcastle's win last night, so City will flabbergasticate the Sky viewers with a 2 goal win. Taylor and Abraham. 

Is it a live game? super.

1 hour ago, BigTone said:

I'm half tanked in Kuala Lumpur so you can condense it yourselves this week.

1-1

Just down the road.. get on a short flight to Manila then Tone. You know you want to !!

2 hours ago, Swede said:

I think Brighton are the best team in this League by far and deserve to go up as Champions.

I congratulate them.

I am especially pleased for Sam Baldock I think he's a tremendous player, always works his socks off. A great professional. I hope he gets a chance in the Premier League.

It could be a Sammy & Tammy partnership next season!

I don't share your hopes for SB or rate him highly as you do.

He did very well for City in L1 in 13/14 but, at 28, that's been the only prolific goalscoring season in his whole career.

A paltry strikers' total of 18 league goals in 3 seasons at Brighton will surely have been a big disappointment to them.

He's nowhere near PL standard and I'd expect Hughton to move him on in the Summer, if he can.

All this doesn't mean he won't score if picked today of course, very likely he will, his goal rate against City is out of all proportion to his normal return. 

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Do you know where most city are going for a beer ? 

I'm local to Brighton so just heading into the main station for a pint before catching the train, not sure where the 'proper' travellers are I'm afraid.

12 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

See Huddersfield have made 10 changes for their game at Birmingham today.

Not a surprise in some ways, but still sucks, I hope more for Blackburn that us. Playing sides resting for the play offs is most likely better than teams with nothing to play for.

On the other hand, notice Villa have put out their strongest 11.

Archived