IGNORED

Moyes

Super

29 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

there is positive and there is completely delusional with nowt to back it up

I wasn't exactly arguing the case of LJ, merely defending my reason for not wanting Moyes.  LJ is very much on trial for me early next season.

1 hour ago, 1960maaan said:

Nothing to do with his rugged good looks then...

moyes-panini-e1382779047131.jpg

Reminds me of the brilliant Peter Crouch quote.

When asked what he would have been if he wasn't a professional footballer, handsome and debonair Crouch replied " a virgin"!

2 hours ago, Yozzarian said:

This is true, but his relentless defeatism is not something I want. I'd rather LJ's positive demeanour even though I was very much in the Johnson Out camp for a while there.

He looked very positive when he ran down the tunnel after Warnock spanked him again at home against Cardiff.At least when Sunderland lose moyes is around to take the blame,you could not find little lee on our record losing run.

Just now, Mtimmy11 said:

He looked very positive when he ran down the tunnel after Warnock spanked him again at home against Cardiff.At least when Sunderland lose moyes is around to take the blame,you could not find little lee on our record losing run.

This is a fair point.

3 hours ago, RedM said:

I'm requesting a dislike button for some of the posts on here #SaveMoysie ! :clapping:

4 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Surely not this one RM? :whistle:

No, perhaps not. As I said like fine wine he certainly improved with age. I wish I could find the photo of me and him when he was a player here but I think MrRedM has perhaps burnt it!

5 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

Must have been taken at the Dunfermline players Halloween party.

5 minutes ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Sorry RedM, that is one ugly photo, a triple bagger.

Dare I ask what a triple bagger is? Yes I know that is as bad a photo as there will ever be of anyone, but he didn't look like that when I first saw him. I can't help it if I got odd taste, you lot are all mean  :disapointed2se:

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Dare I ask what a triple bagger is? Yes I know that is as bad a photo as there will ever be of anyone, but he didn't look like that when I first saw him. I can't help it if I got odd taste, you lot are all mean  :disapointed2se:

person who is so hideously ugly and/or disgusting that to consider intercourse with them you would require a bag over their head, one for yourself just in case their's falls off, and one for your dog...yeah you're that embarassed.

Ha ha thought it had to be something like ghost, just couldn't work out what the third bag was for, answer seems to be for your dog to be sick in!

This thread has taken a strange turn. I'm hoping he will log on here and see three pages ( or more) and realise he is loved and demand the job. He will keep Lee as his assistant, I'm not heartless. I hope he doesn't actually read the thread though, enough to drive him back to Dunfermline I would think! 

2 hours ago, RedM said:

When he is our Manager I'm going to get him to call you into his office and see if you will admit you are @downendcity!!!

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What 12 litres of Irn Bru a day does for you 

IMG_1927.JPG

..and fried Mars bars.

1 hour ago, BoneyardTIM said:

Sorry RedM, that is one ugly photo, a triple bagger.

When we're about to make love,

the moment that I dread,

is as I'm about to kiss you

and the bag falls off your head.

Wm Shakespeare

10 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It's ok - I have a antidote :thumbsup:

IMG_1257.JPG

On 5/24/2017 at 11:23, 1960maaan said:

Separated at birth?

On 5/23/2017 at 08:41, Mr Popodopolous said:

One other reservation I have about Moyes is he has not managed at this level for 15 seasons.

He did great things with Preston- and a good long solid body of work with Everton, but this level has changed immeasurably since his days at Preston.

He did do great things with us but I'm sad to say I probably wouldn't even have him back now. He looks lost.

On 2017-5-24 at 23:14, RedM said:

No, perhaps not. As I said like fine wine he certainly improved with age. I wish I could find the photo of me and him when he was a player here but I think MrRedM has perhaps burnt it!

Or maybe storing it for future use?  :ph34r:

But fair play to you M, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

(My God, that is one horrendous photo though)

On ‎24‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 19:37, BobBobSuperBob said:
person who is so hideously ugly and/or disgusting that to consider intercourse with them you would require a bag over their head, one for yourself just in case their's falls off, and one for your dog...yeah you're that embarassed.

He's worth circa £20M quid.  Love you Moysie xxxxx

Archived