IGNORED

Famara Diedhiou [Merged] And now signed!!!

Edge1981

17 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

One of the statements on the Angers Twitter says that they have already signed a replacement Enzo Crivelli for 4 million Euros. 

My take is that medicals are either done or will be done very soon for Diedhiou and Pisano.

Is it not more efficient for us to complete the medical for Enzo Crivelli in tandem with Diedhiou? After all, there's no doubt that Crivelli will be signing for us next summer. 

1 hour ago, Ohbasso said:

As a potential song I can't believe no ones suggested farmer bills cowman by the Wurzels.

La la la la

oh ar oh ar ar

we have got Famara Diedhiou!

I'll get my coat.

Someone needs to finish this off.. to the tune of the tim sherwood song that arsenal fans sung

Dee ay dew, woah!

Dee ay dew, woah!

He comes from Senegal

???????????

Need the next line

1 minute ago, sadlybrokered said:

Someone needs to finish this off.. to the tune of the tim sherwood song that arsenal fans sung

Dee ay dew, woah!

Dee ay dew, woah!

He comes from Senegal

???????????

Need the next line

He's hung like a bull?

1 hour ago, Ohbasso said:

As a potential song I can't believe no ones suggested farmer bills cowman by the Wurzels.

La la la la

oh ar oh ar ar

we have got Famara Diedhiou!

I'll get my coat.

Just about to post similar.

:chant6ez:La, La,La, La, Ooh, Arr, Ooh, Arr Arr,

We call him Famara the Goal Man,

La, La, La, La, Ooh, Arr, Ooh, Arr ,Arr,

We're proud of Famara the Goal Man. :chant6ez::farmer:

1 hour ago, Coppello said:

Is it not more efficient for us to complete the medical for Enzo Crivelli in tandem with Diedhiou? After all, there's no doubt that Crivelli will be signing for us next summer. 

11 minutes ago, Coppello said:

He's hung like a bull?

That could be the funniest 10 minutes of your life

Sterling job, 10/10 on both

13 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

So you'd be okay with us selling our 'prized assets' to MK Dons in League One, would you? Because I wouldn't, I'd want to know where our ambition was & why we were selling our 'prized assets' to a club in a lower division!

Do you remember the abuse SL got for selling JK to our divisional rival? And how many people have said that if Flint is to leave, then they'd only let him go to a Premier League club?

If we allowed Brownhill, O'Dowda, Flint, Smith or even the lowly rated Bryan go to MK Dons (or any other League One club), this place would be in melt down, irrelevant of how many millions we would make on the deals because we would of sold to a team at a lower standard than ours!

No.

And I never suggested such a thing in the slightest

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Those values constantly change in FM. 

When I looked last night hed scored 20 in 35 for Angers in 16/17! 

More of the same please Famara me lad. 

I had a free transfer who was a backup attacking midfielder, made something like 10 appearances total, most as a sub and at the end of the season he was worth £30m!

(A cup final winner probably helped there)

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

I had a free transfer who was a backup attacking midfielder, made something like 10 appearances total, most as a sub and at the end of the season he was worth £30m!

(A cup final winner probably helped there)

Djuric and Paterson are worth a combined £20m in my save :laugh: 

Archived