IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

Mitchell Johnson has just gone massively up in my estimation.

Sandpapergate was one of the worst examples of pre meditated cheating ever seen in sport. Those involved should have been banned for life in my opinion.

Breaking a rule or law in the heat of the moment is part of sport but the idea of taking sandpaper onto a cricket pitch shows a mentality that does not belong anywhere.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/67611042

• Like 1

We were joking at the ground in the summer that due to just how bare the cupboard is, Bashir probably wasn’t far away from the squad. I can’t say I actually thought he’d make it though, at least not from the start, maybe drafted in after some injuries and poor performances.

It seems there’s been a Lions tour to the UAE the past month or so where they’ve basically taken every single bloke under about 25 that has ever bowled a bit of spin and Bashir had came out in front.

Taking four spinners to India in which Rehan Ahmed at 20 has the second most amount of test wickets does rather suggest what we should all know however, that we’re going to get thrashed.