IGNORED

International Cricket

Monkeh

1 hour ago, TomF said:

Christ KP loves his own voice 

I find him annoying and good in equal measure.

His voice and some of the cringy things he says are really annoying.

Then he comes up with some really interesting insight.

All in all I could do without him.

• Haha 1

Some of the reaction is like we've picked a complete novice who's never kept wicket before.

Foakes is the better keeper, I don't think there's an argument there, but Bairstow is an experienced international who's had a bad day. It happens. And nobody will mention the blinder he took to get rid of Labuschagne.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

With no balls - just move your mark back 8 inches. Or is that oversimplistic? 

I think its a case of the visual of as you're approaching the crease, do you feel like your stride lengths are right, if you move it back a bit does it feel like you'll be reaching a bit on the last few strides etc

3 hours ago, TomF said:

On a pitch like this when they play conventional low risk cricket absolutely.   The downside to bazball is while you score quickly it allows the opposition more time to score bigger at slower rate.    Aus could go on to get 550 with 3 days left and then pressure is on 

As Test Matches have been around for so long, I think they would have found the optimum way to play it over 5 days by now................the old ways are obviously the best ways, graft and get yer head down .

5 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

As Test Matches have been around for so long, I think they would have found the optimum way to play it over 5 days by now................the old ways are obviously the best ways, graft and get yer head down .

Where’s Chris Tavare when you need him?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Some of the reaction is like we've picked a complete novice who's never kept wicket before.

Foakes is the better keeper, I don't think there's an argument there, but Bairstow is an experienced international who's had a bad day. It happens. And nobody will mention the blinder he took to get rid of Labuschagne.

Tbf thats now the third wicket we should have had