IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

I don't think he was calling our club a lair to be fair to him I think he's calling out Henbury Gas,

Not sure given his signature. Fair to say he loves this and the NLBR thread it seems...

Sorry to keep going on but I think we need to cover all bases.

Can we please check all staff at BCFC that man the phones as it's says a "call was made". Now the Safety Officer may not have spoken to the lady in question and it may have been a customer service advisor. Ergo, the Safety Officer has no knowledge of the alleged incident and/or phone call.

Is this something @AdamB @JulieHcan find out please?

3 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Can we please check all staff at BCFC that man the phones as it's says a "call was made". Now the Safety Officer may not have spoken to the lady in question and it may have been a customer service advisor. Ergo, the Safety Officer has no knowledge of the alleged incident and/or phone call.

if there was an incident inside the ground and the safety officer didn't know about it, then said officer should be sacked on the spot

So, given the facts, either the whole of Bristol City Football club, the club safety officer and Avon and Somerset police are telling fibs or some gashead, desperate to throw dirt at our club on a crap football forum is?

I know what I think and it's not us and the police telling porkies. 

28 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I don't think he was calling our club a lair to be fair to him I think he's calling out Henbury Gas,

Here's the quote: "If even their club are lying about it not happening then it makes them even worse. Your move".

The key word is 'if'.  If the club are covering it up then it makes it a hell of a lot worse.  It's a hypothetical comment though in essence so means Jack Schitt.

I don't see how you've concluded from that he's questioning Henbury Gas, though.

There has finally, finally just been a post from 'Pirate' stating how shameful it would be if Henbury Gas is found to be lying.  

Othere sags have gone pretty quiet, which suggests they do not want to enter into a case they no is lost.

22 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

If I rang the club to complain that my son, a vulnerable adult to boot, had his teeth knocked out while at AG and has gone into a state of trauma, I would sincerely hope that the report would make it a little beyond the telephone operator.  

City have been somewhat excessive in my view re supporter safety over the last 10 years as well as making very overt attempts to change the clubs image making it more attractive to families.  

So it would seem unbelievable that a report of that nature would merely be dealt with by offering to move the ST seat by the telephone operator.  

Maybe the mother underplayed the alleged incident, but I don't believe that Geoff Twentyman would.

If an inquiry is actually made, then the telephone operators will be called to testify (are calls recorded and monitored?). 

However, I think the whole fantasy would not reach court due to the level of laughter from club, police and any legal representatives before it even got there. 

We are innocent until proven guilty an as it stands there is not one iota of evidence.

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

So, given the facts, either the whole of Bristol City Football club, the club safety officer and Avon and Somerset police are telling fibs or some gashead, desperate to throw dirt at our club on a crap football forum is?

I know what I think and it's not us and the police telling porkies

They're not WMP.

7 hours ago, chinapig said:

Can you imagine the abuse that would follow? Best to let it die a natural death imo.

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Like I said, there is nothing to disprove what the Rovers fan said, but if they can provide more information it would probably make the job of the club and police easier to identify the individual.

If, as has been said in their post, the club offered to move the supporter to a different location it should be fairly easy to identify them from a surname and them having not renewed.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution so to speak. In which case present the alleged evidence to the police.

I'm sure Twentyman will advise likewise if they pass the allegation to him. Geoff is much respected by City fans and the idea that he would broadcast it is an insult to his professionalism.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

It's wrong anyway as the poster neglected to say this came from Avon and Somerset police, not just 'a City official'. 

They should recognise Julie, isn't she also their liaison officer? 

7 minutes ago, phantom said:

They should recognise Julie, isn't she also their liaison officer? 

I don't know Phantom, it would made sense if she was.

Don't forget around 20,000 of us plus the hundreds of stewards on duty and the many CCTV operators must have all had a 'blind' moment as not a soul saw this 'event'.

10 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

I see Henbury Gas has replied to the thread and still, despite the police stating that the club has received no complaint, is backing up his lies...

A clear case of lies then although he has shifted the onus onto the person allegedly attacked although he's a bit slow.

What happened to the claims about being in his seat, the club and police being notified etc etc which were ALL proven to be false?

H'es been shown to be a lying gas bas*ard, as simple as that! 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

The latest reply to the thread:

'the official appears to be that daft pig julie, so make of it what you will, trust the word of a pig less than the word of a ted'

Words fail me sometimes....

Tossers the lot of them bar one or two.

There's one over there trying to play the voice of reason, however the questioning of the supposed convert is the emphasis, as they have LD, and not the integrity of Henbury Gas.  How discriminatory is that!

Then there's a chump challenging the integrity of Julie H, as she is a copper.  I know, like all human institutions the Force is not perfect but they generally have my trust and support.  

To dismiss someone on sight because they are a police officer has not put the sag in very good light.  In fact, it's making them look quite desperate.

6 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

The latest reply to the thread:

'the official appears to be that daft pig julie, so make of it what you will, trust the word of a pig less than the word of a ted'

Words fail me sometimes....

If their forum wants to be taken seriously, I can't understand how he isn't banned.  The official comment from @JulieH was:

".......checked police records today and no complaint made within Avon and Somerset"

So he is saying, not only BCFC are involved in a cover up, but also Avon and Somerset Police! Who else is he going to blame, Donald Trump, Kim Young Un etc?

Just now, WTFiGO!?! said:

There's one over there trying to play the voice of reason, however the questioning of the supposed convert is the emphasis, as they have LD, and not the integrity of Henbury Gas.  How discriminatory is that!

Then there's a chump challenging the integrity of Julie H, as she is a copper.  I know, like all human institutions the Force is not perfect but they generally have my trust and support.  

To dismiss someone on sight because they are a police officer has not put the sag in very good light.  In fact, it's making them look quite desperate.

Perhaps they might meet with Julie to make a formal allegation that a crime has been committed? Isn't that what such a concerned law abiding citizen would do?

Being so brave they might want to repeat the abuse to her face at the same time.

1 nil to City methinks. No doubt Julie will be a 'ted' in a minute as will all of the local police force, they're all 'teds' as well. 'Just because it wasn't recorded it doesn't mean it didn't happen'? This is the POLICE we're talking about, not a local take away! 

I haven't seen anyone squirm this badly since I first heard ACIIEEEEDDD, years ago. I was very drunk at the time in my defence. :facepalm:

Game over! 

3 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Following extensive checks, no complaint has been made to the Police and no complaint has been made to our safety/stewarding team. 

I have discovered one complaint which has only very recently come into the Supporter Services team. However, this includes no violence or threat of violence, but more a vulnerable supporter who was overcome by the large crowd and the raucous atmosphere. We have discussed this complaint with a relative of the supporter. They are now contemplating supporting the fan as a carer at Ashton Gate in 2017/18 (via a season card)  

So to sum up, no, simply not true. 

If someone reads this and believes we've missed something, please pass me all details, including names and contact numbers, on adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk and I'll investigate the matter further - but for now every available avenue has been investigated!

Regards 

Adam

1 minute ago, AdamB said:

Following extensive checks, no complaint has been made to the Police and no complaint has been made to our safety/stewarding team. 

I have discovered one complaint which has only very recently come into the Supporter Services team. However, this includes no violence or threat of violence, but more a vulnerable supporter who was overcome by the large crowd and the raucous atmosphere. We have discussed this complaint with a relative of the supporter. They are now contemplating supporting the fan as a carer at Ashton Gate in 2017/18 (via a season card)  

So to sum up, no, simply not true. 

If someone reads this and believes we've missed something, please pass me all details, including names and contact numbers, on adam.baker@bcfc.co.uk and I'll investigate the matter further - but for now every available avenue has been investigated!

Regards 

Adam

You gert fithy ted with your cover up.

Under questioning from that d1ck head Det. Oldgas, Henbury has now changed the story from 'teeth knocked out' to one 'tooth'.

Still ABH.

Still doesn't explain how nobody witnessed it.

Still doesn't make sense that the family are so angry they contact Geoff Twentyman but NOT the Police or the club. 

....and the gullible morons still believe this assault happened.

The case continues.

:yawn:

Archived