IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So, to be clear.

You had a conversation with an unknown person about another unknown person and whilst you had no details on the unknown person you spoke with, they gave you information on the unknown person you were asking about.

No, I have a name of the person I spoke with,I will not divulge on here,all that was said was the club was aware and have spoken to ....... you fill in the dots.

Clear enough?  

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

No, I have a name of the person I spoke with,I will not divulge on here,all that was said was the club was aware and have spoken to ....... you fill in the dots.

Clear enough?  

yet the club has come out and investigated and not aware of anything, you've been proven to be a liar, give it up

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Clear enough?  

You randomly contact the club and are given information my a member of staff, that they are clearly able to divulge, but you say you can't give out their name? Why not...?

So let's get this straight, random bloke rings the club to complain about someones details being put on here (a public forum), gets told by some bloke at the club that they are aware of this situation and are speaking to the individual concerned (not sure who or what for) - the club are quite happily divulging information to some random person ringing them up rather than giving the "we will look into the situation".

Random bloke then reports on here that the club are looking into something but ACTUAL people connected to the club have confirmed (TWICE), that NOTHING has been reported to them, the police, journalists etc etc. Everyone is being told lies by the club, apart from the random bloke who has rang the club?

Sounds very plausible to me.....

14 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

You randomly contact the club and are given information my a member of staff, that they are clearly able to divulge, but you say you can't give out their name? Why not...?

Are you really that thick, you clearly don't read my account of a simple conversation I had  with a member of City staff, I will not give his name, because I do not think that would be right. Not on this thread that's for sure.

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

Are you really that thick, you clearly don't read my account of a simple conversation I had  with a member of City staff, I will not give his name, because I do not think that would be right. Not on this thread that's for sure.

Tell you what then, PM me said persons name and I can verify if they do indeed work at the football club. 

• The topic was locked

I never tend to read their forum but I googled Henbury Gas on weekend.

I would put it on original thread about HG, but- probably wisely, it's been shut. Anyway, long story short he's keeping up his pretence it seems

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/10196/big-supporters-club

Is it even worth it? Probably not. Is he even worth it? Probably not. But I did read it yesterday morning.

19 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I would put it on original thread about HG, but- probably wisely, it's been shut. Anyway, long story short he's keeping up his pretence it seems

Is it even worth it? Probably not. Is he even worth it? Probably not. But I did read it yesterday morning.

Poor chap an only 2 replies.  It seems his own are even eager to distance themselves from him.

Why on earth do a supporters' club need to be involved with helping somebody buy a season ticket?  What did they do, ring up or go into the ticket office on his and his mother's behalf?  

1 hour ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

He's still at it...?! 

If you read their thread on the Checkatrade Trophy, he's calling any fan attending one of those games is a scab. Someone tried reasoning it was another opportunity to cheer on the Rovers, but he still considers them a scab and has declared ALL games in that competition should be boycotted. Made me smile when someone else posted "HG: Not pissed off enough people this week yet"?

20 minutes ago, 22A said:

If you read their thread on the Checkatrade Trophy, he's calling any fan attending one of those games is a scab. Someone tried reasoning it was another opportunity to cheer on the Rovers, but he still considers them a scab and has declared ALL games in that competition should be boycotted. Made me smile when someone else posted "HG: Not pissed off enough people this week yet"?

He's a attention seeking cat botherer. 

Archived