IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

Just now, Vincent Vega said:

Not at all Adam B released a statement on here . Kinda makes your reply look a little childish now.

I had a conversation with a member of staff at BS, he did not side with any party, as I said BS were looking into it, what follows was a statement, get it?

3 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

:facepalm:

Spinning lies, you chose. 

God forbid if the cops didn't ever lie..

You are a moron a wind up and a fantasist........grow up,

i hope you never need the police because you don't deserve help from them if you do

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Do you mean this supposed incident or the posts by HenburyGas? 

I don't know, I couldn't get the detail as to where the concerns were, just that BS has talked with the 'person involved', could be HG could be a City supporter. Clearly I got the impression it was a big issue.

Just now, Monkeh said:

You are a moron a wind up and a fantasist........grow up,

i hope you never need the police because you don't deserve help from them if you do

Do me a favour, I support the cops, I was one you pillock, but they lie of course they do, go look at the news. You are one foul mouth upstart, that I do know.

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

I had a conversation with a member of staff at BS, he did not side with any party, as I said BS were looking into it, what follows was a statement, get it?

So you say. I have a preference to believe a club official  over a random forum user with a chip on his shoulder......get it .?

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

I don't know, I couldn't get the detail as to where the concerns were, just that BS has talked with the 'person involved', could be HG could be a City supporter. Clearly I got the impression it was a big issue.

Backtracking already.

Just now, 1bristolcity said:

Do me a favour, I support the cops, I was one you pillock, but they lie of course they do, go look at the news. You are one foul mouth upstart, that I do know.

I'm too old to be an upstart and my wife works for the police now **** off

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

So you say. I have a preference to believe a club official  over a random forum user with a chip on his shoulder......get it .?

No I deal with facts not fantasy...the club official was very guarded and professional, ALL I AM SAYING IS THE CLUB WERE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY... 

Like a load of old wimmin. :facepalm:

11 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

So let's get this straight your version is that:

1. Man allegedly makes up something on internet

2. BCFC AND A&S confirm they have no reports of any such incident

3. Man who made original post backtracks and posts removed

4. You have a 1-1 with a mystery BS employee

5. You are pointed in the direction of posts relating to 2

6. You then backtrack slightly

6. You then say that the police and the fans liaison officer maybe lying.

Just thought we should clarify?  

21 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Well put.

Here's the thing.

Henbury Gas is clearly a knob. Or has issues or is basically a troll, or a fantasist or god knows what else.

The law is quite clear tbh though. The law doesn't have sense of humour either so yeah I suspect some of the posts are dicy.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Here's the thing.

Henbury Gas is clearly a knob. Or has issues or is basically a troll, or a fantasist or god knows what else.

The law is quite clear tbh though. The law doesn't have sense of humour either so yeah I suspect some of the posts are dicy.

Kind way of saying mentally handicapped that.

2 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Here's the thing.

OTIB are all over me like a rash, not that I mind because even in the darkest hour I hope that a spark of common sense will prevail. Talk about twisting what I actually said? Lynch mob mentality on her...calm down girls!! 

6 minutes ago, RumRed said:

So let's get this straight your version is that:

1. Man allegedly makes up something on internet

2. BCFC AND A&S confirm they have no reports of any such incident

3. Man who made original post backtracks and posts removed

4. You have a 1-1 with a mystery BS employee

5. You are pointed in the direction of posts relating to 2

6. You then backtrack slightly

6. You then say that the police and the fans liaison officer maybe lying.

Just thought we should clarify?  

I have to clarify nothing to you, I set you a task to tell me where I had lied, you failed..I win sucker:P

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

OTIB are all over me like a rash, not that I mind because even in the darkest hour I hope that a spark of common sense will prevail. Talk about twisting what I actually said? Lynch mob mentality on her...calm down girls!! 

Really I can't be bothered with it. Guess people just have different views on it.

I know the law in this area somewhat, each to their own.

@ZiderEyed Well perhaps he's mentally sound but intellectually challenged. Who can say. Or vice versa.

Archived