IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Of course. As evident at the last City V Rovers fixture. Or the 50 before that. 

I'm sure you are spot on, nobody will be wanting a word with him. 

They might want to consider placing an order that they had every intention of seeing thought bit were unable to complete.

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

They might want to consider placing an order that they had every intention of seeing thought bit were unable to complete.

People shouldn't be encouraged to do that. 

Anyway, you'd need their contact details to do such a thing. 

IMG_3317.PNG

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

People shouldn't be encouraged to do that. 

Anyway, you'd need their contact details to do such a thing. 

IMG_3317.PNG

Unless 'interesting use of capitals' is what sets him apart from his competitors, I'll be giving that service merchant a wide berth.

I see the PC man is now posting the same drivel on the 'bigger than City' thread. Do some people never know when to stop?

Even his own clubs' supporters are questioning him yet he carries on, forgetting that he has been proven to be a liar, shown himself to be making shit up about police reports, attacks in seats that nobody saw, reports to the club , etc and he still won't stop. We've even had a club official contacting the supposed victim and he's renewed at the Gate yet still he spouts crap! 

What a farkin' loser! :no:

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

You can't get more of an upstanding businessman than Henbury Gas.

When they were going to put Sainsbury's out of business by boycotting them, this was his suggestion ...

henburygaspoo.PNG.9c77859d9d66f264a35dfa68927a4ff1.PNG

Hard to believe ... but it is still online ...

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/2328/sainsbury-boycott?page=2

I think this complete lie has been going on too long now, the club(Adam) needs to put a bit of pressure on the blue few to speak to their forum mods (I know its independent) to shut this muppet up, unless he can come up with the evidence to support his claim. Seeing as he is a serial lire I can't see that happening.

i am pissed right off that some idiot sag can make something up and we have to defend ourselves, he needs to be silenced. 

Poor Henbury gas, we are being so unfair to him. Oh, and now the gas mods seem to think ours should be acting, even where they sawno need to themselves (red comments mine - rest from the other place):

dislike this.

Post by Henbury Gas on 44 minutes ago

That would be me sir

Careful dude. sh** fans are utter knobs.

I fully expect their mods will remove the offending item when they find out who owns the copyright to that photo

Careful dude. sh** fans are utter knobs.

I fully expect their mods will remove the offending item when they find out who owns the copyright to that photo

That escalated quickly as they have now publish your full shop details

dislike th

Post by Hugo the Elder on 36 minutes ago

Hopefully their mods will remove that and appeal for some sense, just as I would if it were the other way around. 'Cos you were so good at moderating your own forum weren't you - ****

Banter is all well and good, but we all know both clubs have a group of idiots that seem to want to take things too far.

This is getting out of hand.

Post by KippoGas on 31 minutes ago

That escalated quickly as they have now publish your full shop details! 

Borderline criminal!  What reposting things that are on the internet, on the internet?

dislike this.

Post by Henbury Gas on 30 minutes ago

Hopefully their mods will remove that and appeal for some sense, just as I would if it were the other way around.

Banter is all well and good, but we all know both clubs have a group of idiots that seem to want to take things too far.

This is getting out of hand.

Agree 100% Hugo

i'm ok for a bit of banter, but to make personal jibes at individuals is stepping over the mark, and i expected better treatment from a fellow football supporter

dislike this.
Post by Bolders on 20 minutes ago
Any authority this can be reported to?

Any authority this can be reported to?

it would be better if their mods sorted it out, but yes their are other ways, like speaking to the club directly

I have said all along i'm more than happy to help any interested parties to listen to what this Gentleman told me in the company of other people

9 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

When they were going to put Sainsbury's out of business by boycotting them, this was his suggestion ...

Why would you need a "large" Sainsbury's bag...?

At least he had the future of our planet in mind whilst instructing on which type of bag to select for their revenge. 

He sounds a bit like Jeremy Corbyn. Environmentally friendly leftie, but with a tendency to overspend. 

2 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

At least he had the future of our planet in mind whilst instructing on which type of bag to select for their revenge. 

He sounds a bit like Jeremy Corbyn. Environmentally friendly leftie, but with a tendency to overspend. 

I agree with the Corbyn comparison, only I'd say he's a jealous, bitter, lieing,  fantasist like Corbyn.

I see they want his pictures and company address removed as it's against his liberties. I would say continually spreading utter lies about another company is a breach of theirs TBH.

I'm beginning to think the author of these lies, i.e him in the picture above, is the one that might be a slice short of a loaf, if you get my meaning.

7 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Narp.

Hang on Chief - you went off on a rant or two at people daring to inject humour into the 'Famara Diedhiou' thread (mainly because you posted a serious response to a joke and got sensitive because you hadn't got the humour). You said you were fed up at people's attempts at humour hijacking serious debates on here - you found it tedious and unfunny yet now you reply to 'yarp' with 'narp' - which is surely an attempt to inject humour because it sure don't qualify as serious debate...

Can't have it both ways....but I will be in the front row of your next stand up comedy show because 'narp' is a promising start....

• Admin

Unless anyone with a legal qualification can tell me differently, reposting non copyrighted images from the internet, is hardly illegal or against anyone's liberties.  In fact, it's how many businesses get publicity, whether that is good or bad publicity is neither here nor there.  

42 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I see they want his pictures and company address removed as it's against his liberties. I would say continually spreading utter lies about another company is a breach of theirs TBH.

I'm beginning to think the author of these lies, i.e him in the picture above, is the one that might be a slice short of a loaf, if you get my meaning.

As long as its not the crust I don't care.

I do agree that we shouldnt be posting the guys picture and the address of his business. It could easily lead to things getting out of hand.

He's already made an utter fool of himself, lets just leave it at that without trying to start a smear campaign.

10 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I do agree that we shouldnt be posting the guys picture and the address of his business. It could easily lead to things getting out of hand.

He's already made an utter fool of himself, lets just leave it at that without trying to start a smear campaign.

Is it starting s smear campaign..?

I thought that was his area of expertise. 

I'm all for vile little internet trolls being called out and made accountable for their postings. 

21 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

You reap what you sow I'm afraid. 

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

He'd definitely need a large bag as he's so full of shit!!! 

On 7/5/2017 at 05:58, Monkeh said:

They are pathetic scum the lot of them on that forum,

this is why they are tin pot and forever in our shadow, we don't resort to that kind of bullshit 

You really don't get i do you? They have won this one hands down, and got just the sort of reaction they were hoping for....a dignified reply would have been better, but to react like a mob, and also suggestions that we should pay him a visit, is really playing but right into their  hands  in tarring us 'violent' which was at the core of this non story lie in the first place.

I know it's football, fans, and the like,sort of have a reputation for not thinking straight, and generally not engaging brain, but this surely needs modding if anything does?

17 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

You really don't get i do you? They have won this one hands down, and got just the sort of reaction they were hoping for....a dignified reply would have been better, but to react like a mob, and also suggestions that we should pay him a visit, is really playing but right into their  hands  in tarring us 'violent' which was at the core of this non story lie in the first place.

I know it's football, fans, and the like,sort of have a reputation for not thinking straight, and generally not engaging brain, but this surely needs modding if anything does?

you don't get it do you, please ignore this thread because you add nothing too it

10 hours ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

Tbf, that was before carrier bags cost 5p. I doubt he has the funds to carry out such a plan nowadays.

Archived