IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

Just now, cynic said:

Normal practice over there.

They don't like it, they get rid of it.

The bloke that started it has bottled it.

Case closed.

So infuriating though. Dragging our clubs name through the dirt . Just to try and fabricate a story to make them look superior. Using a person with so say disabilities. And then people believing it . The ***** who started it should be ashamed. Scum of the earth 

Thread removed.  I'd just then managed to get on there and completed a rational essay for them to digest but glad it's been pulled, as I was suggesting they do.

Just another shameful point in the biography of the sags.  There's a surprise!

One of the sad sags on that thread claimed that 'any bad press and we (us gert teds) go all ostrich'

I presume by that he means use all available means to get to the truth and disprove a lie about our club?

Not their definition of ostrich which is bury your head, ignore the shite your club is in and pray you are going to get that new stadium?

Just now, Super said:

A complete embarrassment rovers fans should disown him.

No chance. They're more likely to carry him shoulder high down Gloucester road for being the seeker of truth and justice, and sticking it to the teds. 

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Does anyone else think the matter Adam mentioned is the real story , and Chinese Whispers around the sags escalated into the blatant lies at the end? 

Possibly but the lad Adam spoke of has renewed with us for next season and all is cool.

The Henbury Gas narrative didn't resemble anything of the truth.

Subverted Supporter  -  help needed

A retired builder who comes into my front room told me a story today which might be true.

This gentleman has been a Rovers supporter for countless years and was recently forced to move from a box to a seat which resulted in his piles becoming swollen. But when checking his other assets he discovered that he has been financially duffed up by a reputable Channel Islands company. Apparently they have registered a charge against a property which means there may not be enough cash to pay him what he is owed when that property is sold.

He asked me for help in contacting the Society of Merchant Venturers, who can usually influence controversial financial matters in the Bristol area, but I told him I had been blackballed by that organisation many years ago and the smell of Cherry Blossom still lingers.

Does anyone on OTIB have any ideas ?

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

Does anyone else think the matter Adam mentioned is the real story , and Chinese Whispers around the sags escalated into the blatant lies at the end? 

Surely not, they're well known for never exaggerating...

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Anybody know anyone at the evil post , they'll lap this shit up.

@Tristan Cork

Just now, bert tann said:

Subverted Supporter  -  help needed

A retired builder who comes into my front room told me a story today which might be true.

This gentleman has been a Rovers supporter for countless years and was recently forced to move from a box to a seat which resulted in his piles becoming swollen. But when checking his other assets he discovered that he has been financially duffed up by a reputable Channel Islands company. Apparently they have registered a charge against a property which means there may not be enough cash to pay him what he is owed when that property is sold.

He asked me for help in contacting the Society of Merchant Venturers, who can usually influence controversial financial matters in the Bristol area, but I told him I had been blackballed by that organisation many years ago and the smell of Cherry Blossom still lingers.

Does anyone on OTIB have any ideas ?

As Bob Marley once said "a weeping and a Waeling tonight" from the very apt Burnin' and lootin'.

1 minute ago, cynic said:

That sad bastard was suggesting he was going to do just that.

Full circle.

Using a vulnerable person to have a cheap dig at BCFC and its supporters is something that the bloke needs to have a little think about.

And the right minded people using that "forum" need to remind him of it as well.

Fkn disgraceful.

Now now cynic.;)

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Still, at least the person who started the thread has remained anonymous.

In now way have they left their personal or professional details accessible.

So. No lasting harm done.

Fingers well and truly caught in the till .

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

That sad bastard was suggesting he was going to do just that.

Full circle.

Using a vulnerable person to have a cheap dig at BCFC and its supporters is something that the bloke needs to have a little think about.

And the right minded people using that "forum" need to remind him of it as well.

Fkn disgraceful.

Just to be crystal...

You aren't suggesting that @Tristan Cork would be remotely interested in the owner of a computer repair business in Henbury making repeated claims that the club and police has said didn't happen because they are a troll and there would be no story or follow up to their actions?

Because that might damage their reputation. 

Archived