IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

20 minutes ago, old parkender said:

He's sticking to his story despite Bristol city, a/s police and the entire city fan base having no knowledge whatsoever of the incident. 

No reply since JulieH confirmed no report was made though. There's a surprise considering the poster said reports had definitely been lodged.

Well that onegas obviously wasn't held much as a child. Its amazing how actual adults make stuff up and get off on a random story that came out if nowhere.

Its also funny when they claim to have the worlds best fans when they have one of the highest banning orders for fans, along with us for the football league.

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Pretty sure slander would be a civil rather than criminal matter.

The poster is just a low level irritant who is probably loving the attention.

2 hours ago, chinapig said:

Would it not be libel anyway? I assume either would be a matter for the civil courts as you say.

I'd agree with you from the Clubs point of view, but if the alleged incident has taken place then it's right and proper that it's investigated by the police, then any purpetrator can be identified and the club can deal with it appropriately. If as we all suspect, Henbury Gas is bullshitting, then he deserves to pay the appropriate penalty.

Just now, BS15_RED said:

I'd agree with you from the Clubs point of view, but if the alleged incident has taken place then it's right and proper that it's investigated by the police, then any purpetrator can be identified and the club can dealt with appropriately. If as we all suspect, Henbury Gas is bullshitting, then he deserves to pay the appropriate penalty.

Like I said, there is nothing to disprove what the Rovers fan said, but if they can provide more information it would probably make the job of the club and police easier to identify the individual.

If, as has been said in their post, the club offered to move the supporter to a different location it should be fairly easy to identify them from a surname and them having not renewed.

4 hours ago, Super said:

People should not be allowed to make up such stories. Pathetic.

They aren't there are new social media rules in place,

if the club chose to follow this slanderous made up story up, then henbury would be in a whole heap of trouble

15 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Like I said, there is nothing to disprove what the Rovers fan said, but if they can provide more information it would probably make the job of the club and police easier to identify the individual.

If, as has been said in their post, the club offered to move the supporter to a different location it should be fairly easy to identify them from a surname and them having not renewed.

Well either Julie H, the City safety officer, the person in question (if they even exist) or Henbury Gas is lying.  I wonder who it could be?

As you say, Henbury Gas claimed that the mother of the person in question informed the club and all the club did was offer to move his seat (as totally implausible as that is).  

However, Julie H spoke to the club safety officer yesterday who said that they had not heard head nor tail of any of it, therefore falsifying that particular part of the account by Henbury Gas.

The story has more holes in it than a packet of polos anyway and at the very first chance of obtaining evidence, absolutely none was forthcoming.  

People don't suffer ABH at AG without anyone knowing about.  

• Admin
3 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

People don't suffer ABH at AG without anyone knowing about.  

Would agree with this - the number of times a thread has started with a story of something petty happening in the ground - it would have been mentioned on here

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

http://www.cjcomputing.com/page6.php

Just give him a call! I'm sure they'll be happy to help address the matter of the fan who was attacked, if they are able to provide more details then that will probably help the club/police investigate.

**** me, that is one toffee website... I hope that crock of shite doesn't represent the quality of his workmanship... Embarrassing!!

I heard that last year a fan got racially abused so much at The Mem, he refuses to ever go there again.***

^Look Henbury Gas, we can all make stuff up, and my one is believable because there is a history of it!

*** Making it clear, I heard no such thing, before the idiots on their site start saying "a shithead is saying such and such"

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

Would agree with this - the number of times a thread has started with a story of something petty happening in the ground - it would have been mentioned on here

Look what happened to that inniocent Leeds fan in the dolman,

that was all over this forum just after it happened if not during,

and you think something like that happened and we wouldn't of noticed it,

henbury has is a proven bullshitter,

id live the club or the police to follow this up

9 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Look what happened to that inniocent Leeds fan in the dolman,

that was all over this forum just after it happened if not during,

and you think something like that happened and we wouldn't of noticed it,

henbury has is a proven bullshitter,

id live the club or the police to follow this up

Don't see what the police could do, it could be closer to 'fake news' than a malicious communication.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Yes there is. He stated that the person supposedly involved reported it to both the club and Avon and Somerset police. This has been shown by our good friend JulieH to be utter fabrication.

Why should be believe anything else said?

12 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

You are all obsessed with them.

Question is...

WHY? 

If protecting the good name of our club is 'obsessed', so be it. I don't give a monkeys what happens in BS7 but I will defend us when our clubs name is sullied without substance. We've shown he was lying as was expected.

43 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

You are all obsessed with them.

Question is...

WHY? 

You really are the biggest WUM in this place. If you don't understand how the accusation being made of an individual being the victim of ABH, within the ground, and the club ignoring it may be detrimental then god help you.

The forum it is posted on matters not, the truth does.  If this did happen then I would hope both the club and A&S would come down on the perpetrator like a ton of bricks, if it is a falsehood propagated through social media then I would expect the same.

22 minutes ago, cynic said:

It does seem odd that this character known as Henbury Gas is adamant that the allegations are true and it was reported to BCFC (and the police ?) yet a police officer (our police liason officer on here for the benefit of the pikeys reading this) has checked with the club safety officer and checked with Avon and Somerset Police and apparently no incident of that nature has been reported to the club or the police.

On the face of it, it would seem that the alleged assault has been greatly embellished and further compounded by "Henbury Gas" on their "forum" and god knows where else - he did mention the Post and the Geoff Twentyman show. But he is full of it so I doubt anything will come of that.

:yawn:

16 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Somebody has just posted Julie's message on that thread saying that no record of such an incident exists. Lets see what happens now!

It'll be removed as someone will claim she's a City fan.

22 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

Somebody has just posted Julie's message on that thread saying that no record of such an incident exists. Lets see what happens now!

I give it till end of day before someone says its a cover up.. 

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

I give it till end of day before someone says its a cover up.. 

They already have!

It makes it worse that we're lying about it, apparently.

They really are brain washed.  

Why would City not cover up any number of incidents involving our fans in the past but chose to cover up this?

They can not digest reason.

4 minutes ago, WTFiGO!?! said:

They already have!

It makes it worse that we're lying about it, apparently.

They really are brain washed.  

Why would City not cover up any number of incidents involving our fans in the past but chose to cover up this?

They can not digest reason.

I don't think he was calling our club a lair to be fair to him I think he's calling out Henbury Gas,

Archived