IGNORED

Henbury Gas and the imaginary incident

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

You really don't get i do you? They have won this one hands down, and got just the sort of reaction they were hoping for....a dignified reply would have been better, but to react like a mob, and also suggestions that we should pay him a visit, is really playing but right into their  hands  in tarring us 'violent' which was at the core of this non story lie in the first place.

I know it's football, fans, and the like,sort of have a reputation for not thinking straight, and generally not engaging brain, but this surely needs modding if anything does?

What complete crap. It's soft, turn the other cheek lefties with overly PC attitudes like yours that have got the country in the state it is now. 

Tell me, which do you think is the better deterrent....? Allowing someone to post outright malicious lies about your "family", in full knowledge that they are anonymous and if found out that people will just let it be because they think that gives them some sort of moral high ground,

OR...

The idiot realising his identities been uncovered, people know who he is, where he works and what he looks like..? 

then maybe it will make him think twice about posting outright lies in the first place. 

1 hour ago, Monkeh said:

you don't get it do you, please ignore this thread because you add nothing too it

Trying to add a bit of common sense to it, I disliked the nasty comments he made about the supporters of this club, and it does seem to be what it is, a total fabrication, and borne out of a huge amount of jealousy  and his part and some Rovers fans. BUT to give this bloke oxygen is just what he wanted, however I am sure now his details as to where he works and his picture is got the bloke in a bit of a mess, and I really hope no one tries to take the law into their own hand by doing something stupid, which would really look bad for us all.

All a bit childish really, if there was any truth in the allegations it should be taken up by the club and not played out on here where feelings get exaggerated.

I hope the Mods do step in and put an end to this, it seems that it has gone too far,that surely is what moderation is for? 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

What complete crap. It's soft, turn the other cheek lefties with overly PC attitudes like yours that have got the country in the state it is now. 

Tell me, which do you think is the better deterrent....? Allowing someone to post outright malicious lies about your "family", in full knowledge that they are anonymous and if found out that people will just let it be because they think that gives them some sort of moral high ground,

OR...

The idiot realising his identities been uncovered, people know who he is, where he works and what he looks like..? 

then maybe it will make him think twice about posting outright lies in the first place. 

You don't know me, and I am the completer opposite as to how you wish to portray me, I always step in and intervene, and even at an age perhaps when I shouldn't. You are a rabble rouser full of b.s with nothing to do except shoot of words over a keyboard inciting violence. I dislike bullies, I dislike people like you who a are a throw back of the bad old days that marred our great game.

4 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is it starting s smear campaign..?

I thought that was his area of expertise. 

I'm all for vile little internet trolls being called out and made accountable for their postings. 

You see you can't help yourself, you and yours will stop at nothing to drag our club through the mud,support the club in the right manner or bog off.

35 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

You don't know me, and I am the completer opposite as to how you wish to portray me, I always step in and intervene, and even at an age perhaps when I shouldn't. You are a rabble rouser full of b.s with nothing to do except shoot of words over a keyboard inciting violence. I dislike bullies, I dislike people like you who a are a throw back of the bad old days that marred our great game.

You don't me either, I guess. I'm not one of the troublesome element that follow the club, but nor am I the sort of character to just sit back when I feel something needs speaking out on.

People are perfectly entitled to post their opinions or views on forums, that's the right and the purpose of such platforms. However, when they are being abused to stir up outright lies about incidents that are proven to be completely fabricated, then people should be held to account, call out and face whatever consequences come their way. Ideally that would be down a legal route, but on the internet that's massively unlikely. 

It's people like the idiot in question who take the invention of the World Wide Web from being one of the best inventions ever, to bring one of the worst, by choosing to make up damaging,hate filled bile, under what he assumed to be an anonymous front. 

You believe that is his right, do you..? Would you be so charitable if similar had you or your family been more direct recipients of such trolling..?

I half expected it to be some stupid attention seeking teen, not a fully grown, working man. 

He doesn't deserve your backing or patience. 

58 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

While part of me thinks there should be some privacy from 'Big Brother' , people have to realise that Anything you put on the internet is PUBLIC !
The things you write, opinions you express, and the lies you tell have consequences . It might make some people hold onto some thoughts instead of posting them on a forum , but the stupid gene is strong in some people and will overcome sense and reason.

People shouldn't fear retribution for their opinions or views, that's all healthy debate. 

They should be accountable for outright lies that damage a communities/individuals reputation. 

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

People shouldn't fear retribution for their opinions or views, that's all healthy debate. 

They should be accountable for outright lies that damage a communities/individuals reputation. 

I agree , but people , that should be SOME people , think they are free to say whatever they want with no accountability . 
My point being , whatever you post can and probably will reach a wider audience. Probably one you didn't intend , or want it to reach.
The dumbass on gAss chat probably thought he was bullet proof in the safety of his 'Mates only' forum, he wasn't . Things you or I post can get an unwelcome response from the most simple of posts, turn that up a notch to some of the things that lot posts and it can cause offence, then....

well you know the internet eh ! 

2 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Bristol Sport think there is something in it they have 'spoken to a person concerned', what they don't like is the rhetoric on here that is clearly intent on making matters worse, so I think you might be best served to take notice. 

Truth is, some of the stuff on this thread- and indeed the original shit by Henbury Gas straddles the line a bit legally tbh. His stuff as it seems to be made up.

Regards some of the posts on here.

Law is frequently changing on this. In practice it's probably a non-issue but it straddles the line a bit in legal terms because taken the wrong way a comment like 'give him a slap' could be taken literally and in the scenario that someone sees it and gives him a slap.

Obviously said slap deliverer would be in trouble, however what about the person who used the term? Ideas put in head. The forum? Could it have been removed sooner- well that would be for lawyers to argue I guess.

It wouldn't be a smear campaign to answer other points but it could be construed as the early stages of 'virtual mobbing.' Now he started it so I guess that would mitigate but best to tread carefully in these areas tbh.

• Admin
54 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Bristol Sport think there is something in it they have 'spoken to a person concerned', what they don't like is the rhetoric on here that is clearly intent on making matters worse, so I think you might be best served to take notice. 

Apologies @1bristolcity am I missing something - where did this get released?

21 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

You won't because they already said there was nothing in it,

read beanheads posts, they had an issue ipwith someone who didn't like large crowds which they sorted

Now that would make a far better story..!

"this bloke came into my shop (without the mocking of his learning disabilities) and he's been watching them 'teds. 

He gets a bit panicked surrounded by large crowds of people, so his solution was to buy a season ticket at Rovers"

18 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Now that would make a far better story..!

"this bloke came into my shop (without the mocking of his learning disabilities) and he's been watching them 'teds. 

He gets a bit panicked surrounded by large crowds of people, so his solution was to buy a season ticket at Rovers"

A few of the details seem to have changed again ....surprise surprise 20170706_171115.thumb.png.698ce8552b10fac3c9f286f970063b62.png

11 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

A few of the details seem to have changed again ....surprise surprise 20170706_171115.thumb.png.698ce8552b10fac3c9f286f970063b62.png

Let's just check the first line of the original post...

IMG_0084.PNG

He's changed his tune from knowing it to be true.  Backtracking massively, I just hope this gentleman he speaks of is not unduly distressed by HG's actions.

6 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Because none of it was true and he has been called out on his bullshit and now he is being mocked he is crying the victim,

typical attention seeker,

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Apologies @1bristolcity am I missing something - where did this get released?

They haven't released anything yet, and might not, it was a one to one conversation I had with a person at Bristol Sport, he was very guarded about any detail, and would not elaborate on any persons that may have been involved, suffice to say BS are looking into the matter, and treating it as a concern.

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Truth is, some of the stuff on this thread- and indeed the original shit by Henbury Gas straddles the line a bit legally tbh. His stuff as it seems to be made up.

Regards some of the posts on here.

Law is frequently changing on this. In practice it's probably a non-issue but it straddles the line a bit in legal terms because taken the wrong way a comment like 'give him a slap' could be taken literally and in the scenario that someone sees it and gives him a slap.

Obviously said slap deliverer would be in trouble, however what about the person who used the term? Ideas put in head. The forum? Could it have been removed sooner- well that would be for lawyers to argue I guess.

It wouldn't be a smear campaign to answer other points but it could be construed as the early stages of 'virtual mobbing.' Now he started it so I guess that would mitigate but best to tread carefully in these areas tbh.

Well put.

30 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

So this "life-long" Ted wants to become a Slag....as Alice said, "curiouser and curiouser " !

The same 'ted' contacted by Adam Baker, after some serious detective work on his part, who has renewed at the Gate. The fella's an attention seeking WUM. 

I've been as guilty as anyone and I've laughed at the way he is taking over other threads on their 'closed shop' spouting his totally disproven bilge, but I think we need to desist with giving the plank the attention he craves.

Can we go back to laughing at their new signing who was sacked for filming himself allegedly getting a blowie off a lady boy? 

2 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

They haven't released anything yet, and might not, it was a one to one conversation I had with a person at Bristol Sport, he was very guarded about any detail, and would not elaborate on any persons that may have been involved, suffice to say BS are looking into the matter, and treating it as a concern.

So, you're calling @AdamB a liar then?

4 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

So our flo and police lo are liars?

1 minute ago, 1bristolcity said:

Have not got a clue what you are going on about, possibly some spinning?

What a childish remark though, just sharing what I know, without ant frills...all right?   

Not at all Adam B released a statement on here . Kinda makes your reply look a little childish now.

8 minutes ago, 1bristolcity said:

Do you mean this supposed incident or the posts by HenburyGas? 

Archived