IGNORED

Lee Tomlin

City Mike

3 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Winning is the most important and it's why I'm baffled people are gutted at the news. Seems people will miss the showman. LJ is here and for whatever reason couldn't get the best from Tomlin. He did try though but ultimately failed so most should be happy with this. We recouped almost everything we paid for him and now opened up some wages. Tomlin isn't a bad footballer and I don't want to sound like I think he is. He's brilliant when he wants to be but it didn't work here. 

Good post,like you say hopefully recouped nearly what we paid for him.

3 hours ago, GGBluebird said:

maybe worth accepting rumours from others now.

cardiff will be strong this season 

So will Boro, Villa, Wolves, Hull, Sunderland, Brum etc, etc

I think we however will be in a league of our own......., well with about six others but trying to stay in not get out of this div.. 

Well I for one thank him for playing a massive part in keeping us up while on loan and for some memorable moments. Tomlin provided me with more entertainment (and frustration!) than any other single player since I've been watching City. 

Victim of failing to fit in with the manager and his system. Have to question why that wasn't identified before he was signed

1 hour ago, Dredd said:

Well I for one thank him for playing a massive part in keeping us up while on loan and for some memorable moments. Tomlin provided me with more entertainment (and frustration!) than any other single player since I've been watching City. 

Victim of failing to fit in with the manager and his system. Have to question why that wasn't identified before he was signed

It does make me laugh that the club didn't sign him when he was fit, and failed to get him fit. Shame 

Thanks for the memories Lee. When it was good it was goooood. 

I have to say though that I sincerely hope he flops just like the last time Warnock bought one of our players for a tidy sum; Nick Carlye while at Palace.

Sorry Tomlin.. nothing personal but its Cardiff.

7 hours ago, Sprocket said:

You can`t make someone "fit",they have to want to be.

Clearly Lee had no intention of being a professional. I wonder if the club could've done more ?

I agree he should want to be fit as it's part of his job 

On 13/07/2017 at 22:12, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cool...someone with inside knowledge, how was he 'undermining the squad'?

Called out by senior players for allegedly bullying some of the younger players

if you look at how well the team played without him in the side in the last quarter of the season you can work out when it all kicked off and came to a head

21 minutes ago, cityloyal473 said:

Pembo (and Tomlin) getting some digs in?

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 15.44.33.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 15.44.44.png

Should put pay to the nonsense rumour that Pembo and Tomlin had a mass falling out / Pembo had him by the throat bullshit.

I was going to post the rumour I had heard as to why Pembo left but OTIB would have a meltdown if I did so best off leaving it for the time being.

And @Monkeh in fairness Pembo has put there that "not many know how to handle them" so acknowledging I think that the player (Tomlin) is a problem, which I don't think anyone has ever suggested he isn't to be fair.

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I was going to post the rumour I had heard as to why Pembo left but OTIB would have a meltdown if I did so best off leaving it for the time being.

Oh go on, post it.  Stop being a tease. 

9 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Should put pay to the nonsense rumour that Pembo and Tomlin had a mass falling out / Pembo had him by the throat bullshit.

And @Monkeh in fairness Pembo has put there that "not many know how to handle them" so acknowledging I think that the player (Tomlin) is a problem, which I don't think anyone has ever suggested he isn't to be fair.

Publish and be damned

I'm sorry, but this does not show John Pemberton in a good light. 

And Lee Tomlin is basically Kevin Pietersen. Except Pietersen actually had a career worth singing about.  Tomlin, always looking for validation. Such a delicate, fragile, character.  

14 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I think it's very good that you share what you (obviously) do know about what she happening at the club - but please don't turn into one of the 'I know something you don't know' brigade!!

Either share it or don't mention it! If it's true then who cares what the OTIB reaction is?

24 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I like pembo, and still will unless it is a really bad reason he left, but you better off not putting it in the public domain

Archived