IGNORED

@mkelly

reddoh

12 hours ago, reddoh said:

My wife has had trouble ordering a Bristol City teddy bear for a week old son of a Cardiff supporter.

her words "the web site is crap"

sort out the site or report to it too the person in charge.

regards

Reddoh.

Looks like the teddy is out of the pram

11 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I'm at a meeting tomorrow where Mark will be, will ask him. Someone remind me to ask him! 

Ask him Dolly.

If you get chance, might be a good idea to ask him if he considers the fans liason officer(s) role is working effectively?

And does he feel there that there is any way it might be improved?

(Maybe try a monitored/vetted Q&A on here again?)

I love @reddohs passion for buying a City Teddy Bear for a Cardiff fan. A noble sentiment! Even if the frustration showed a bit much 

However If @Mkelly is not advised there are difficulties he doesn't know. Ever tried buying a ticket with a UK credit card from a US address. Don't bother just call the office. Either way made a change from Aiden Flint and Joe Bryan. Nice job!

BTW @Dollymarie reminder for when you wake up!

Obviously it's still in the teething stage a bit, and I haven't tried to buy a teddy personally, but I hope the new site improves a bit.

I feel the videos (if getting them to play by mobile) are less functional. It's like when you access a website without a mobile version, which might be how it is right now.

I know the club would want to get people to look at the site, but uploading content to YouTube is far more functional.

I hope too that it's not just Adam who can edit the site, as alluded to in this thread, I can't think it would be just him.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

@Dollymarie Don't forget to let @Mkelly know that somebody couldn't get the website to work but then did actually get it to work. It's important we all know what he says about this life or death matter. 

Wasn't the question @Dollymarie was gonna ask @Mkelly actually whether he would continue to answer queries on here now he's had a promotion to the board of Ashton Gate Stadium ltd?

Just asked him. Mark is happy to continue chipping in with the Q&A section. His only caveat was that some of the questions last year like "where can I buy a ticket" aren't exactly his domain, and would be dealt with by supporters services. He's happy to take feedback and deal with specific more complicated queries though by all means. 

He's also on holiday from today until the 4th of August. 

26 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Just asked him. Mark is happy to continue chipping in with the Q&A section. His only caveat was that some of the questions last year like "where can I buy a ticket" aren't exactly his domain, and would be dealt with by supporters services. He's happy to take feedback and deal with specific more complicated queries though by all means. 

Is he going anywhere nice?

• Admin
40 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Perhaps @AdamB could have his arm twisted?

Does Rachel Lemarr post on here - could assist Adam?

31 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

you could have told us where was going ! :-)

52 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Perhaps someone from supporter services could answer questions on here too. 

Wouldn't be difficult for them to do and would help get some questions answered as one half of our FLO team is busy with his day job and there is no evidence that the other half of the team even exists. 

Archived