IGNORED

Nathan Baker - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Son of Nob

4 minutes ago, class not gas said:

Can't see Baker coming in to be a sub and either Fint or Wright won't be happy if benched.Johnson said in Tenerife  he won't be playing with 3 centre backs.

I agree. Think it's more likely Magnússon will be off personally with the other 3 competing for 2 spots.

8 minutes ago, Super said:

Ok he is a bit rash at times but quite rate Baker. Would be happy with this

Totally agree, apart from the odd occasion I thought he was solid for us.

Good signing, clearly means on our CB's is off.

If it's Aden and it's a move to a 'bigger' club with associated wages he goes with my blessing - for what that is worth!

He has been fantastic for us.

I know he said he won't play 3 at the back but we now the players to play 3 at the back. 

Ripley

.            Wright Flint Baker

Pisano.                               Bryan

Smith    Brownhill

O'Dowda                   Patterson

Diedhiou 

looks good on paper 

Just now, MC RISK77 said:

If Flint does leave and this is true...what is everyone's thoughts? They seem similar from what we have seen apart from flints eye for goal

Probably the best replacement that we could possibly get here. 

I just hope he's matured a bit to control some of his tackles. Especially when on a booking! 

6 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Probably the best replacement that we could possibly get here. 

I just hope he's matured a bit to control some of his tackles. Especially when on a booking! 

I thought the same until recently, someone posted his history of yellows/reds. Pretty average.

1 minute ago, cynic said:

Funny how Stockhausen is getting the "scoops" before the Bristol Post.

Not the first time he's mentioned players before them.

Thought the same, Cynic. Guess he's under no obligation to keep things under wraps anymore

Fair play to the bloke, he's become a much better read since he left the Post

Just now, cynic said:

Think the club quite like Stocky but not the evening post. There was talk of him working with the club in some dimension. I think they can use him more effectively now he's not controlled by the Evil Post

Just now, Saunders87 said:

Think the club quite like Stocky but not the evening post. There was talk of him working with the club in some dimension. I think they can use him more effectively now he's not controlled by the Evil Post

Working for the club would be a no no as a journalist. He'd be spouting positive club guff, which doesn't help us fans. He'd have to be employed as a press officer or similar which isn't going to happen. Problem we have in Bristol is our local press is so dire we're now reliant on getting our info from a freelancer. 

Just now, Fat Cigar said:

Working for the club would be a no no as a journalist. He'd be spouting positive club guff, which doesn't help us fans. He'd have to be employed as a press officer or similar which isn't going to happen. Problem we have in Bristol is our local press is so dire we're now reliant on getting our info from a freelancer. 

But the only positive from that is - a freelancer has nothing to gain from spouting shite

8 minutes ago, cynic said:

There's a certain irony that having sacked Stockhausen, they're now reprinting his information as "rumours on twitter". I can understand why he's so angry about being replaced

Archived