IGNORED

Under the radar

Bar BS3

Well done to all involved at the club for getting Nathan Baker here. Can't have been cheap (reading all sorts ranging from £1.5m-£4m)

Again though, is impressive how this was kept so under the radar! We seem to make a good habit of this nowadays, with very few signings being picked up on much before they are at least on their way for a medical. In this day & age, that takes some doing and shows how professionally we go about things. 

It almost excuse some of the ridiculous panic from some posters on here, thinking that nothing is happening. Almost..! 

Well done City, great signing! 

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Well done to all involved at the club for getting Nathan Baker here. Can't have been cheap (reading all sorts ranging from £1.5m-£4m)

Again though, is impressive how this was kept so under the radar! We seem to make a good habit of this nowadays, with very few signings being picked up on much before they are at least on their way for a medical. In this day & age, that takes some doing and shows how professionally we go about things. 

It almost excuse some of the ridiculous panic from some posters on here, thinking that nothing is happening. Almost..! 

Well done City, great signing! 

while it's frustrating for us fans, I love the way we do business now, it appears most of the leaks are plugged and we only get to hear about it when the medical is taking place

What I really miss is the identification of players having their official pictures taken at Ashton gate from the webcam for the redevelopment before they were announced. We all had hours of fun trying to identify players from a grainy pixilated photo. Happy days!!

2 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

What I really miss is the identification of players having their official pictures taken at Ashton gate from the webcam for the redevelopment before they were announced. We all had hours of fun trying to identify players from a grainy pixilated photo. Happy days!!

We have this now instead! :D 

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

We have this now instead! :D 

The football side are taking their lead from Joel Osborne from the Flyers Basketball side of the media department.  He is excellent and gets plaudits from afar in the Basketball world.  Despite being relative newcomers to top-flight basketball (BBL), we have the biggest YouTube following, and the new signing stuff is great.

24 minutes ago, Raging_Robin said:

It does crack me up that all these ITK'ers come out as soon as something is mentioned on social media. Just goes to show how many people are actually ITK.  

Not so 

@Kid in the Riot broke news about the first two before there was a whisper on social media

I take it this is another dig at @petehinton who you seem To be sniping at for some personal :blink:reason 

Just now, Monkeh said:

until the transfer is almost done,

Once a player is undergoing a medical (bar the very odd exception) it's all but a done deal. 

Although was Macienne once on his way here for a medical and when news got out, Wolves..? Jumped in and hijacked the deal..? 

Just now, Raging_Robin said:

Not at all. I like Pete, he's a top bloke. Just thought what he said was funny as I know him. Got absolutely no beef with Pete at all. 

I think you've misunderstood what I've said. I didn't say there isn't anyone ITK, because undoubtly there is. It's just funny how people suddenly come out when one person breaks cover. 

You say you like me, but I don't like you.....or do I...

C'mon mate let's make some weird OTIB feud or something :yawn::boxing:

Archived