IGNORED

Malta v England

Red Army 75

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Who's up for getting a OTIB private plane next year to Russia so we can go toe to toe with the Russian boys in the back streets and see the team get knocked out first round. I know your all tempted 

I have a spare GoPro if you want to strap one on to your chest.

5 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Who's up for getting a OTIB private plane next year to Russia so we can go toe to toe with the Russian boys in the back streets and see the team get knocked out first round. I know your all tempted 

I'll end up in a Gulag, probably...

Only Sky, and misguided foreign players joining English clubs, think the Premiership us the best league in the world. It is simply the best funded. 

Apart from the obvious criteria of which European countries teams have won the most European trophies in the last  20 or so years, if you had to pick a world squad of 23 (with 3 keepers) how many would he from the Premiership. 

Oh my God! We are now scoring freely against a tiring Malta. Surely the papers can't praise Southgate. 

5 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Only Sky, and misguided foreign players joining English clubs, think the Premiership us the best league in the world. It is simply the best funded. 

Apart from the obvious criteria of which European countries teams have won the most European trophies in the last  20 or so years, if you had to pick a world squad of 23 (with 3 keepers) how many would he from the Premiership. 

Oh my God! We are now scoring freely against a tiring Malta. Surely the papers can't praise Southgate. 

The premiership is the best league in the world,I think you mean it's not the best quality league,big difference 

Archived