IGNORED

The Official Match Day Thread 6 - Reading v Bristol City

3 minutes ago, OldlandReddies said:

Little Lee slowly winning his critics over. Reading 12 game unbeaten home run gone and City up to 9th. Happy days. onto Wolves.COYR's

I've never felt this positive about City. I genuinely think if we start to gel and put in more performances like that, grinding out results when we need to, that we'll challenge the play offs this season. We have strength in depth, a superb defensive unit, we've been well drilled. It's looking great. We've just brought a 12 (?) game winning run to an end. I'm excited.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Been following this in Turkmenistan where I doubt I'd find many fellow Reds to go out and celebrate with this evening - were there even many places to celebrate...but a great win. Well done all. 

What a strange part of the world to find yourself in! Presuming you're in Ashgabat, a hotel bar is probably your only bet. Good luck!!

12 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Great win much better 2nd half, a lot of heroes today especially in that 2nd half.

Leko coming on was crucial, Reading's defence were clearly frightened of him and they doubled up on him which created gaps.

Everybody improved in that 2nd half apart from Vyner who was a weak link throughout.

The midfield looked far more balanced for a change.

I agree, Leko looked very sharp, could be the extra bit of quality we need.

• Like 1