IGNORED

Who Do We Want Next?

Tomo

14 minutes ago, Selred said:

Does anyone know when the fourth round will be played?

Carabao Cup Round Four: Week commencing 23rd October 2017
Carabao Cup Round Five: Week commencing 18th December 2017

Carabao  Cup Semi-Final first leg: Week commencing 8th January 2018
Carabao Cup Semi-Final second leg: Week commencing 22nd January 2018

Carabao Cup Final: Sunday 25th February 2018

15 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bugger , I'm on holiday the 25th February .

:ranting:

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Bugger, I dont think I'm free the week of the semi-final first leg.

Hope we are drawn away first

15 hours ago, hodge said:

Yeah but Spurs are shite there

Crowd for Spurs v Barnsley last night was something like 23,000 but Barnsley were refused an increase on their allocation when they sold their initial 3,000.

Capacity restricted for a handful of cup games so I fear if went there it would be a similar story. So for that reason I'd prefer to get them at home.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I've always wanted us to draw Liverpool, particularly away. Shame they didn't get through.

I have no real feelings about drawing any of the big ones, so not fussed about Liverpool going out.

Possible exception for Arsenal as my Dad supports them, and that would be a good game (winnable too, if they rotate a lot)

I'd rather we drew an easier side in each round got through.

9 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

I have no real feelings about drawing any of the big ones, so not fussed about Liverpool going out.

Possible exception for Arsenal as my Dad supports them, and that would be a good game (winnable too, if they rotate a lot)

I'd rather we drew an easier side in each round got through.

Yeah I get that. Would be nice to get to the quarter finals.

I just wait for the inevitable loss against a high Champ/low Prem side (that we always seem to draw) that ends it all in a damp squib before we get one of the big boys. Maybe different this season.. 

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yeah I get that. Would be nice to get to the quarter finals.

I just wait for the inevitable loss against a high Champ/low Prem side (that we always seem to draw) that ends it all in a damp squib before we get one of the big boys. Maybe different this season.. 

A big club would be great. IMV we havent had one in my lifetime (June '95) we had Everton early 2000s when they were competing just outside the European places, and Man City 2007(?) just before they got their riches.

But for me seeing us reach the Semis or (dare I say it) the Final would top that.

5 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

A big club would be great. IMV we havent had one in my lifetime (June '95) we had Everton early 2000s when they were competing just outside the European places, and Man City 2007(?) just before they got their riches.

But for me seeing us reach the Semis or (dare I say it) the Final would top that.

Me too. I just am resigned to us never winning one of these unless we went up so would rather get a big team while we can.

What does IMV mean? James, are you guilty of inventing your own obscure acronyms like @Robbored:whistle:

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Me too. I just am resigned to us never winning one of these unless we went up so would rather get a big team while we can.

What does IMV mean? James, are you guilty of inventing your own obscure acronyms like @Robbored:whistle:

In my view.

Been using IMO a lot so went for a change, but not made it up- saw someone else use it on another forum!

Archived