IGNORED

Johnson Says... Stay Until The End

Agard Days Night

2 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

I'll go away instead, just depressing to go back and watch that rubbish, still haven't seen them win yet, maybe I am the curse!! 

Fair enough when it’s a long trip, I don’t get there as often as id like but it sounded quite harsh considering  we’re doing alright this season. Presumably just a bad day at the office...

2 minutes ago, 'keepuplino' said:

It’s always the games where we have an opertunity to move forward where we fail miserably every time... some fans always miss the point don’t they :s

We’re doing better than expected, and better than most seasons over our recent history.

i understand the frustration but let’s not suddenly write us off and make out we’ve become a terrible side overnight

to compare people leaving to what happened at West Ham last night is just crazy.

2 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Can someone explain the stewarding for that section - as many for that small area than the whole Leeds away end. Seems a shabby way to treat your supporters.

‘Real fans’ don’t forget.  They should have a red carpet and and a selection of pies laid out on arrival, maybe a complimentary hand job if we lose.

2 minutes ago, KingLear said:

No problem with people leaving before the end (especially today) but the amount of people disappearing down to the concourses etc at around 34 (yes that's thirty four) minutes was ridiculous. 

Why was it ridiculous? We were clearing getting dismantled by a very fluid Leeds side, it was pissing down with rain with gusts up to 49mph... decent move if you ask me...

40 minutes ago, Fiale said:

Can someone explain the stewarding for that section - as many for that small area than the whole Leeds away end. Seems a shabby way to treat your supporters.

I noticed that. I counted 33 visible stewards/police in our section of a few hundred fans and almost exactly the same number for around 3000 Leeds supporters. Why? It’s not like the old EE where the supporters were close. Total overkill.

Also; I hope, @Mkelly, that the club will treat the Leeds supporters with smoke bombs the same way as they treat our supporters. I actually like smoke bombs but I’d hate for there to be double standards.

Archived