IGNORED

City successfully appeal Taylor sending off (Merged)

class not gas

2 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Can't play with broken nose surely, 

I think you probably can, actually, possibly with some form of facial protection. It has been known. It's more a psychological issue than a physical one. A broken nose wouldn't particularly impede your ability to play, but it would play on your mind. Another accidental smack in the kisser wouldn't half make your eyes water.

I'm surprised people are saying certain a yellow for Taylor. If they had bumped chests, as I think Taylor would have done , the Ref would probably have had a word with  both and moved on. I guess he may have got one to calm it down , but for any numpty to say he deserved a red, pathetic.
I'm in the lower Lansdown and even from my view I thought he butted him. That said it didn't look bad , from my viewpoint , and I thought Taylor was playing it up by rolling on the ground. I was still discussing it with a mate when Taylor got sent off, at first I thought he'd been told to leave the pitch as he'd had treatment.
On the appeal, I thought we had already made one. I stand to be corrected.

Whats the ban for a red card theses days? is it still 2 games? 

If a broken nose requires 2-3 weeks to heal, wont the ban be served whilst hes on the injury list anyway? I'm not saying if it was warranted or not, but if its a case of missing the next few games with a broken schnowzer anyway, why not just take the ban and serve it?

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Why?

Taylor wasn't starting and Đurić is almost bak to full fitness. 

LJ has Diedhiou, Woodrow, and Reid available.

Why risk a inexperienced rookie when you don't have to.

Honestly Robbored, the real reason is because he's amusing and become a bit of a meme.

It's not a ridiculous idea though. Woodrow isn't available - Reid played 90 mins on Saturday, Đurić isn't totally match fit - Garita is next in line. We usually have 2 forwards on the bench. Garita is the logical choice. 

...Three-match bans for Gaetano Berardi and Matty Taylor...

The Leeds player and Matty Taylor were involved in an off-the-ball incident on Saturday. 

Taylor has also got a three-match ban, as per the FA website.

funny that this shows on Bristol Post website at 12.00 

i’M not sure this is totally correct,,,,just reporting what was being reported 

Steele, Fielding, Vyner, Wright, Flint, Magnússon, Bryan, Kelly, Hegeler, Pack, Brownhill, Elliason, Odowda, Diedhou and Reid are the 15 guaranteed to be in the squad. The other three are realistically from Đurić if fit, Pisano if fit, Garita or Bakinson. Unless we have any other talent knocking on the door who aren't out on loan. 

7 minutes ago, fanjita said:

...Three-match bans for Gaetano Berardi and Matty Taylor...

The Leeds player and Matty Taylor were involved in an off-the-ball incident on Saturday. 

Taylor has also got a three-match ban, as per the FA website.

funny that this shows on Bristol Post website at 12.00 

i’M not sure this is totally correct,,,,just reporting what was being reported 

It's from before we lodged the appeal.

Archived