IGNORED

Worried about Manchester

Alan Dicks

Worried about picking up further injuries

Worried about extra time

Worried that a semi Final/Final game could take our focus away from the league. 

Worried that a bad defeat may affect our league form.

Any other season a visit of Man Utd would get me excited, but this isn't any ordinary Bristol City season.

My only hope this season is that we finally end the hurt of the past 37 years.

I really want us to beat Utd on Weds but part of me would easily settle for a narrow defeat within the 90 minutes.

6 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Worried about extra time

Any other season a visit of Man Utd would get me excited, but this isn't any ordinary Bristol City season.

I really want us to beat Utd on Weds but part of me would easily settle for a narrow defeat within the 90 minutes.

I understans, but in the words of Aaron Rodgers, R E L A X.

Wednesday is a Christmas treat for all, it'll be fun. As for injuries they can happen at any anytime (as we know!) .

26 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Worried about extra time

Yep. I’m with you there. Bonkers isn’t it?

31 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Worried about extra time

What's to worry about?!  Last season was a time to worry, this season (so far) is a time to enjoy and take it all in.....and long may that continue!  :city:

To be fair if we let a defeat against them affect our league form and we start to fall away then we dont deserve promotion do we really.. you end up where you deserve to be in May and a win or a loss on Wednesday should have no bearing on where we are in the league table come the end.

46 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Worried about extra time

I'm worried about Utd too...

I think their season could seriously derail after playing us.

We're gonna beat them...be sure of that.

Jose will realise that we have a young British Coach to be feared. Every City fan needs to be in his ear.

We will take our win...grow in confidence, and realise we have nothing to fear in football.

It's not Utd you have to worry about...just the bloomin media after we beat them.

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm surprised that some Manchester blogger hasn't been on here yet with that standard list of questions so they can fill a screen with 'best player' 'Who might surprise us' type things.

"United fan in peace" 

Eff off back to Cornwall, there's a good lad. 

5 minutes ago, spudski said:

I'm worried about Utd too...

I think their season could seriously derail after playing us.

We're gonna beat them...be sure of that.

Jose will realise that we have a young British Coach to be feared. Every City fan needs to be in his ear.

We will take our win...grow in confidence, and realise we have nothing to fear in football.

It's not Utd you have to worry about...just the bloomin media after we beat them.

It simply doesn’t matter what happens on Wednesday - other than a cuffing!

It truly is a ‘free hit’ if we win great! If we don’t, who cares.

There is a much bigger prize on offer right now!

3 points at Loftus Road is more important this week.

14 hours ago, bris red said:

To be fair if we let a defeat against them affect our league form and we start to fall away then we dont deserve promotion do we really.. you end up where you deserve to be in May and a win or a loss on Wednesday should have no bearing on where we are in the league table come the end.

I don't think a loss will affect the boys that much,  after all they have always managed to come back winning after previous defeats in the league this season ,  so why would this game that we are not really expected to win make any difference?   If they win,  it will be a great achievement,  if not,  they will just get on with concentrating on the next game. We all hope they will beat Man U, but if they don't , they will have done well to get this far in the competition.  

Archived