IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Reading FC match day thread 24

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Have you not seen the Championship? 1-0 against any team is a decent result in a division where anyone can beat anyone.

If we are serious promotion contenders we need to be far more positive than you suggest, in my opinion.  I guess Lee will agree with my view come second half

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

If we are serious promotion contenders we need to be far more positive than you suggest, in my opinion.  I guess Lee will agree with my view come second half

Nothing to do with positivity. It’s simply pragmatic to say that a 1-0 win against any Championship team can be considered a good result and that we don’t have any divine right to beat anyone easily.

Doesn’t mean we don’t try to win by more.

We have sounded lethargic, and just never got any momentum at all. Frankly, sounded as poor a half as we have played.

The only positive is Reading do not sound much better and we are still level. Generally we have been better in the second half, and it is still very much there to be won. 

Just now, cityexile said:

We have sounded lethargic, and just never got any momentum at all. Frankly, sounded as poor a half as we have played.

The only positive is Reading do not sound much better and we are still level. Generally we have been better in the second half, and it is still very much there to be won. 

Lee will sort it out at HT.

Archived