IGNORED

New Training Ground

JasonM88

42 minutes ago, pillred said:

good news, heard it's been given the go ahead golf club withdrew there opposition.

Great! Is this the same news that we were told yesterday or are we having two training grounds? I won't believe it until it's on the official site.

12 minutes ago, Desso said:

Great! Is this the same news that we were told yesterday or are we having two training grounds? I won't believe it until it's on the official site.

very slow on here then, no mention of its approval until I mentioned it today, where else on this forum was it talked about, or did I miss the hidden topic only known to a few select posters. hmm! just scrolled back 2 days  the subject was mentioned, don't know why BBC local news were so late, it's on the news sight now as if it has just happened.

9 minutes ago, pillred said:

very slow on here then, no mention of its approval until I mentioned it today, where else on this forum was it talked about, or did I miss the hidden topic only known to a few select posters.

What, the one that yours has just been merged with? So secret it only had 4 pages of posts until they added yours? Is the tide out in Pill? 

Archived