IGNORED

Loïs Diony - Confirmed Loan Agreed

Negan

18 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He describes himself as a bull. Don't know what to make of it but if that's it he will not be happy to meet up with the donkeys of English football.

Hopefully he got technique and pace. The bull statement worries me though. 

As opposed to the majestic impala of world football known as Gustav Engvall? 

21 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

He describes himself as a bull. Don't know what to make of it but if that's it he will not be happy to meet up with the donkeys of English football.

Hopefully he got technique and pace. The bull statement worries me though. 

You watch a lot of English football for somebody who seems to hate it so much :laugh:

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Should keep away from the 'web' then, that can't help!!!!!!

It is genuinely quite crippling at times, went through a period about 4 years ago where I slept 1-2 hours a night for a prolonged period because I couldn't stop thinking about spiders! Most people I know take the piss til they see just how bad it gets!

Might just have to keep this thread at arms length.

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

He is St Etienne's record signing at 8 million euros but he turned up there overweight and unfit.

He hasn't scored in 17 league games this season and the club and the supporters have had enough.

Imagine our record signing doing that ( Tubby Tomlin , I'm looking at you ) 

In addition they are in real danger of going down so the club is a bit toxic at the moment.

Diony has the chance to get his career back on the road but for us it seems a big risk .

Let's hope he hits the ground running and that the past six months has taught him something.

Bienvenue M. Diony . 

Diony's on the road again

Wearin' different clothes again

Diony's turnin' handouts down

To keep his pockets clean......

7 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

It is genuinely quite crippling at times, went through a period about 4 years ago where I slept 1-2 hours a night for a prolonged period because I couldn't stop thinking about spiders! Most people I know take the piss til they see just how bad it gets!

@Woodsy spiders are a proper phobia, not Fleegle, Bingo, Drooper and Snork!

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

If you’re that scared of them, why don’t you think about something else..?

Archived