IGNORED

Spot yourself ...

Jarman

36 minutes ago, Jarman said:

I found myself in at least two of these pictures .... happy days!  https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/incredible-pictures-show-massive-crowds-1045067

Thanks for posting that fella...that will bring some memories back for my father, who attended both City and Gas games in the 50's. He can't attend games now because of ill health, but such pictures, help with memories of good times and striking up conversations about football in the past. Good father/son bonding fodder ;-)

32 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Great.................:sleeping:

You can be a right C U next Tuesday sometimes Robbo...totally uncalled for towards an older fan with few posts.:(

14 minutes ago, spudski said:

Thanks for posting that fella...that will bring some memories back for my father, who attended both City and Gas games in the 50's. He can't attend games now because of ill health, but such pictures, help with memories of good times and striking up conversations about football in the past. Good father/son bonding fodder ;-)

You can be a right C U next Tuesday sometimes Robbo...totally uncalled for towards an older fan with few posts.:(

The pictures were before I was born Spudsk but I take your point that they might stir memories for our older posters.

1 hour ago, Jarman said:

I found myself in at least two of these pictures .... happy days!  https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/incredible-pictures-show-massive-crowds-1045067

You can do a quick google search to find huge crowds of City fans and games this season and other recent seasons. Fair play for managing to dig up some pictures of the last time you had some..! 

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

Great.................:sleeping:

I wasn’t born then either, but like to see photos of intest like this, well they are interesting to me and I’m sorry you can’t appreciate them. I like to see how times have changed, the clothing, hairstyles etc. They are good to look back on. 

48 minutes ago, RedM said:

I wasn’t born then either, but like to see photos of intest like this, well they are interesting to me and I’m sorry you can’t appreciate them. I like to see how times have changed, the clothing, hairstyles etc. They are good to look back on. 

Very true. All part of our history.

Archived