IGNORED

Cardiff Home End

BCFC1512

5 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Well let's hope it doesn't come to that, you have your views and I have mine. If you don't think @JulieH adds anything or you don't trust the information, just put her on ignore. You obviously have no respect for her or the police in general, but some of us do and are more than happy with her on this forum. Have a poll? Do me a favour, just how accurate do you think the result would be? Like I said, just ignore and let the rest of us carry on reading her posts and receiving helpful advice from her. Simple really.

You must be a policeman....

Where have I said you cant have a view?

So @JulieH makes a statement about staying or leaving... I make a suggestion on how to find out the feeling on if she should be on here or not.... (her statement not mine) and now your telling me what I should do and not do.... your as bad as her!

So you want her here... and that's what we should all want...... amazing.

1 minute ago, Galley is our king said:

Why does it have to be one or the other? Like I said, if you don't like it, ignore it! 

I dont personally want her on here, and that appears to be an opinion shared by many others. 

A forum being a so called democracy, I think a vote would be excellent, and would hopefully give a message to the Robocops who bully fans with impunity.

If the vote is in favour of keeping her, then I will use the ignore as you suggest or go elsewhere

50 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

I suspect the ob knows exactly how things work, including its frontperson on here, who as you correctly noted now seems able to spout shit without any reaction from other forum members.

Ive run out of likes etc today but this....is spot on. :clap:

1 minute ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

So @JulieH makes a statement about staying or leaving... I make a suggestion on how to find out the feeling on if she should be on here or not.... (her statement not mine) and now your telling me what I should do and not do.... your as bad as her!

Unbelievable, I have NOT told you what to do, I just suggested that if you don't like it, ignore it! Just because she is on here, doesn't mean you have to read her posts. You are trying to generate a situation where she leaves this forum, so actually YOU are trying to dictate what what I can and cannot read.

Me a policeman? No, just no.

One of things I've always thought marked OTIB out as one of the best forums is the direct link to the various officials who work with and for the club.

People aren't always going to welcome or agree with the things they have to say but I'd rather hear it and make my own mind up than throw people out.

Blimey, if we started a vote every time we disagreed with a poster it would be a very quiet forum.

2 hours ago, JulieH said:

the offender was a repeat football offender and I know South Wales police were disappointed with the sentence as was the steward. 

Then there has to be a degree of blame at the police and stewards at Cardiff etc that this supporter was not stopped getting into the ground?

Cut off the source and there is no problem

I am at a loss to think that city fans on here truly believe that the police knew disorder would increase as a result of reduced allocation. 

I wonder where the police and the sag thought that these supporters would go?

Were they misguided with the trains not running all the way that people would simple not make the journey?

There is nothing illegal about being in Cardiff or even around the ground on the day - worrying that people can't forsee any problems

1 hour ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Simple Question..... why oh why are the Police allowed on this forum? She brings nothing to the table and it is nothing more than a spying exercise....!!

And now we cant react to her posts.... typical police cover up.

@TETBURY MASSIVE do you honestly think that Julie is the only police officer to be on this forum? 

Whether she has an account or not it is still an open forum / a person could logon under any name

Surely having the chance to engage in debate is better than nothing at all?

I love the last line above that is signs of REAL paranoia against the police, from reading above it seems it is something the admin team had done on here?

For all your bravado on here, why not call her bluff and go and meet face to face and see what it is all about?

3 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

One of things I've always thought marked OTIB out as one of the best forums is the direct link to the various officials who work with and for the club.

People aren't always going to welcome or agree with the things they have to say but I'd rather hear it and make my own mind up than throw people out.

Blimey, if we started a vote every time we disagreed with a poster it would be a very quiet forum.

With respect MR this is not a poster in the normal sense of the word. This is a representative of an authority which is disadvantaging football fans all over the country, and we have seen particular incidents in and around our own ground recently which makes it clear that A&SP and their mates Heddlu, WMP etc have their own agenda. From what I can see, the hostility towards her and hers comes from a broad range of forum members, and my personal view is that we do not need  OB on this forum as she simply toes the party line or plain ignores direct questions..

4 minutes ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

@TETBURY MASSIVE do you honestly think that Julie is the only police officer to be on this forum? 

Whether she has an account or not it is still an open forum / a person could logon under any name

Surely having the chance to engage in debate is better than nothing at all?

I love the last line above that is signs of REAL paranoia against the police, from reading above it seems it is something the admin team had done on here?

For all your bravado on here, why not call her bluff and go and meet face to face and see what it is all about?

Nicely balanced post and of course she isn't the only copper on here. I maintain however that the official acceptance of an organisation which has an agenda against football supporters should cease.

Don’t know why that has happened, I always look forward to my rubbish and snake reactions. Perhaps dolly Marie may be able to reactivate? 

With respect to you after 18 years policing football alone I am in a position to say that disorder increases with the risk of away fans in home areas, it happens and the police and clubs will do all we can to try and stop it before the game . 

Good luck

18 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

I dont personally want her on here, and that appears to be an opinion shared by many others. 

A forum being a so called democracy, I think a vote would be excellent, and would hopefully give a message to the Robocops who bully fans with impunity.

If the vote is in favour of keeping her, then I will use the ignore as you suggest or go elsewhere

So what your saying is, I don't want to read what she has to say and I don't want anyone else reading it either whether they want to or not! And you talk about democracy 

1 hour ago, JulieH said:

Again as replied to you before I answer questions asked by fans . When the fans say they don’t want me on here in an offcial capacity then I will leave 

the forum is public , I don’t need to be on here officially to spy, it’s called fan engagement and actually I enjoy trying to help football fans, and meeting those from the forum at games.

you have your opinion on me tetbury but I can assure you my knowledge and experience of policing in football is better than yours! I have previously given you the option of a ride along with football officers which you declined so at this point I think we will agree to disagree on my performance .

There's a surprise, not the first time he's bottled a face-to-face meeting !

1 hour ago, SX227 said:

And darts.

Don't forget the darts.

Great days back then - not.

I have 100% confidence that Heddlu and A+S want disorder to make this a permanent bubble.

I have great respect for the Police - but my god, you blokes really like to mix it up at the Football.

Genuine question - how many Bristol/South Wales Police are working overtime for this game?

None from Avon and Somerset, cancelled rest days for 2 of us the other 2 are on lates .

you will need to ask swp the question as I don’t know for them 

17 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

So what your saying is, I don't want to read what she has to say and I don't want anyone else reading it either whether they want to or not! And you talk about democracy 

Hmmm. What i'm saying, and i'm sure you realise that by the way, is that IF a majority of forum members do not wish for a representative of a certain organisation to be present on that fans forum, then that organisation shouldn't be on it. In a football context, the A&SP couldn't be further from democracy being neither fair minded nor accountable.

48 minutes ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

have you had a bad experience with the police?!

• Admin
1 minute ago, Loon plage said:

Hmmm. What i'm saying, and i'm sure you realise that by the way, is that IF a majority of forum members do not wish for a representative of a certain organisation to be present on that fans forum, then that organisation shouldn't be on it. In a football context, the A&SP couldn't be further from democracy being neither fair minded nor accountable.

Is it not down to the Supporters Club and Trust who run this site?

1 hour ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Will you come to the factory for a day so I can show you how to make a new house for a snake?

Answer this....... why would I wanna go to work all week to then go to a game with a load of Police to see how "Footballing Police Games" work?

I see how the Police work every game......!

Police cover up...... "Boss.. Boss... I am sorted on the forum...... I tell them exactly how it is I don't even answer their questions"

More than happy to come and experience the reptile house making 

I see no reason why Julie should leave tbh.

At least we have someone from the police engaging with fans- something that perhaps wasn't the case in the past. She is clearly restricted in what she can say, as is only natural in such a role. Sensitive info or specific info her higher ups won't want released into the public domain.

Anyway even if she left...the club read this site, anyone can as it's an open forum- police surely DO read the site regardless of Julie, especially given it's an open forum.  Would be worse IMO if she left and police just read the open forum anyway (which they surely do), just gaining info, gleaning info- would be the easiest thing in the world in such a setup.

All that said, I think she- or more likely by extension, the police and SAG- have got this one badly wrong and they are playing a dangerous game with these restrictions in a ground that is by no means guaranteed to be a sellout, relatively close geographical proximity and of course the derby/promotion clash factor.

Maybe this view won't be popular but I'd rather have someone from the police engaging with supporters than not at all. It could and should be better but it's a start (hopefully).

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Is it not down to the Supporters Club and Trust who run this site?

No idea mate. I suspect there's a lot of official support for the police to be sat on this forum, but i'm not entirley sure that's the view of the majority of the members, hence someones suggestion that it was put to a vote.

4 minutes ago, JulieH said:

Yes of course I will .

just ensure the poll is a fair representation of fans on here 

You mean the majority vote ? Councillors get voted in on a few hundred votes representing constituencies of thousands. Thats deemed a fair representation, being those who can be arsed to vote.

Archived