IGNORED

Not City related but interesting.

Mr Popodopolous

I just think they need to man up and shut the F up.

This is what the FA cup used to be about - crap pitches, small club having a chance to have a big team come to their little ground.

I think these teams, coaches etc are just so used now to being pampered and having the best of facilities they forget their roots - even the greatest players and coaches would have used jumpers for goal posts and played on fields with turds and horse hooves holes on them when they were younger and probably loved every minute.

Get a grip and crack on you disrespectful peni !!

Pochettino is obviously worried that with the state of the pitch players like Ali and Kane will struggle to keep their balance and stay on their feet in the penalty area. :whistle:

It’s their pitch so play on it Tottenham. Like others have said that’s what the FA Cup is all about.

To flip the coin, you could argue that playing on lush Wembley would be a disadvantage to Rochdale if it comes to that as they aren’t used to that type of pitch either.

Admittedly the pitch looks ropey as anything, but both teams play on it, so both can deal with it's potential consequences on the quality of football. Furthermore, it doesn't look like its uneven (gaping puddle/pot holes I've played on in sunday league pitches) so the I can't see how it increases danger in any particular way.

4 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

The little poppets. 

Best turn the heating off in their changing rooms too. 

1 hour ago, Kingswood Robin said:

I've heard the changing rooms don't even have scented candles. 

After reading Pochettino's criticism, I hope that Rochdale remember to switch on the immersion heater so that Spur's stars get hot showers after the game. ;)

10 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Dont know why Spurs are moaning

The pitch is really soft and sandy So when Kane and Ali Dive they wont hurt themselves

Got to be better than the hard Carpets they play on week in week out!!

Alli. Yet another player who likes to make his religious signs on the pitch. The dives around. 

Oh the irony. 

Pottechino was asked if Tottenham could help Rochadale out by paying to have their pitch relayed. He said that it's the chairmans decision....

It would be a win win win situation for Spurs. They get to play on a decent pitch and get loads of praise for spreading the vast amount of PL money down to a the lower league club.

4 hours ago, Robbored said:

Pottechino was asked if Tottenham could help Rochadale out by paying to have their pitch relayed. He said that it's the chairmans decision....

It would be a win win win situation for Spurs. They get to play on a decent pitch and get loads of praise for spreading the vast amount of PL money down to a the lower league club.

Yes, but what will the excuse be if Spurs then lose?

Archived