IGNORED

Millwall v Cardiff

Super

47 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

BS4 on tour is doing his very best, but I f  ucking hat4e the c  unt to be honest.

Total ball bag  laughed my pants off tonight

Awwwwww  Colin  lost 2 points cos of da ref   :laugh:

I think BS4on tour is actually Mrs Colin W. (but she doesn't like him being called that) doing her very best.

I'll just leave a few quotes from the Cardiff forum today here: 

From a thread, they have titled hoooooofball 

what rubbish. ok we were unlucky not to have Bamba's goal but in reality they SHOULD have been 4-1 up by then. 1) they attack  2) we get the ball 3) we hoof the ball 4) GoTo #1

I understand us being direct. But a lot of the time it's just aimless.

match day thread-

oh please...we should've lost the game way before that blunder on bamba's goal  leave these bullshit excuses to Warnock.

I got to be honest this Warnock team is boring to watch. Get Paterson out of midfield and replace with a midfielder. Someone who can actually pass a ball.

This is some turgid stuff

This has been awful from City. We don’t deserve a thing from this game. Negative, awful football and no sign of change from Warnock.

That was a more than winnable game. Far too negative. Halford coming on says it all. Zohore should have been on at half time.  Sh!t ref! Not as angry as I would be due to watching such negative tactics.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You think his ‘entire game plan is based around trying to deceive and cheat’ ?? Utter rubbish...were you in the Cardiff dressing room listening to this ‘game plan’?!

So, what do you think of Mauricio Pottechino? Given that Delle Alli has been cautioned a few times this season for diving...you must think that he has ‘game plans based around trying to deceive and cheat’???

The ill-informed anti Warnock stuff on here is just laughable......

Exactly how much do you stand to inherit from his will.

11 hours ago, Davefevs said:

But it’s not the ‘hit’ from Flint, or the contact with Flint that anyone is really worried about.

1) Its the feigning injury to waste time, take the sting out of the game, knowing the ref won’t add the full amount of minutes on.

2) it’s the cynical way he gradually ‘recovers’ in a calculated way....Death, followed by paralysis, followed by neck brace, followed, by stretcher, followed for support from the physio, followed by the jog off the pitch, finally followed by "I want to come back on before you even wave me on’.

It was a effin’ con job, and Halford knew exactly what he was doing.  Every player that went down that night wasted time...and that Dan only come from one man....Warnock.

I don’t mind the style his team’s play....I agree it’s not route one....but I massively dislike the ‘other stuff’.

He was hit in the back when he was off the ground, contact like that can do all sorts, only the player knows if he was feigning injury, everyone else is just guessing but assuming he’s guilty because Warnock was the manager....

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He was hit in the back when he was off the ground, contact like that can do all sorts, only the player knows if he was feigning injury, everyone else is just guessing but assuming he’s guilty because Warnock was the manager....

....and Halford is a cheating €%&£ too....leopards and spots.  Warnock will be using him to do exactly what plan he wants.  No reason why Halford followed him to Cardiff otherwise.

You're being naive.  You’re making the opposite mistake as others.  

They are saying - Warnock is a cheat, therefore he must play shit route one football

You are saying - Warnock’s football is quite entertaining, therefore he’s not a cheat.

I accept it’s not as black n white as I post above, but Warnock is a master of this stuff, and his own leopard remains very spotty! :P

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

....and Halford is a cheating €%&£ too....leopards and spots.  Warnock will be using him to do exactly what piano he wants.  No reason why Halford followed him to Cardiff otherwise.

You're being naive.  You’re making the opposite mistake as others.  

They are saying - Warnock is a cheat, therefore he must play shit route one football

You are saying - Warnock’s football is quite entertaining, therefore he’s not a cheat.

I accept it’s not as black n white as I post above, but Warnock is a master of this stuff, and his own leopard remains very spotty! :P

I have never said ‘Warnock’s football is quite entertaining...’

28 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

If he was that badly injured, why did he have a sneaky look around for the ref before playing dead?

As soon as I saw that, I knew his "injury" was not serious.

2 hours ago, Redtucks said:

If he was that badly injured, why did he have a sneaky look around for the ref before playing dead?

As soon as I saw that, I knew his "injury" was not serious.

Where’s the sneaky look around to the ref? The ref was some distance away, had his back to him and was sprinting away from him...where do you sit in the stadium to be able to see this sneaky look?

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Where’s the sneaky look around to the ref? The ref was some distance away, had his back to him and was sprinting away from him...where do you sit in the stadium to be able to see this sneaky look?

He's only been down for ten seconds in that clip and hasn't moved, appearing to be unconscious.

As I remember it, the game continued and he then raised his head and looked around (presumably wondering why the game hadn't been stopped) before continuing to lie motionless appearing to be unconscious (i.e. playing dead) for another ten minutes.

I was sat directly behind it, about half way back in the south stand. If you hadn't seen him look around, you would have thought that he was genuinely unconscious and seriously injured (as my wife did at the time).

Where were you sat?

2 hours ago, Redtucks said:

He's only been down for ten seconds in that clip and hasn't moved, appearing to be unconscious.

As I remember it, the game continued and he then raised his head and looked around (presumably wondering why the game hadn't been stopped) before continuing to lie motionless appearing to be unconscious (i.e. playing dead) for another ten minutes.

I was sat directly behind it, about half way back in the south stand. If you hadn't seen him look around, you would have thought that he was genuinely unconscious and seriously injured (as my wife did at the time).

Where were you sat?

My season ticket is just under halfway back in the south stand. You said in your previous post that Halford had a ‘sneaky look at the ref’ when he hit the deck - when did this occur then?  The ref had long since turned his back and sprinted up the other end of the pitch following the play. Which you can clearly see in the video. 

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hugely ironic that you accuse me of posting ill-informed stuff about Warnock and Cardiff when you posted on here recently about Cardiff playing route one football - you can’t get more ill-informed than that!

Its funny because you can't bear to see anything typed about Warnock that's neutral, let alone could possibly be percieved as negative, without jumping down peoples throats.

6 hours ago, Redtucks said:

Where were you sat?

What was most telling for me was that not one of his teammates went over to him during his `treatment` to check he was OK, they just kept knocking the ball about. Our players on the other hand were genuinely worried for him.

There are only two possible explanations for this IMO - either they really hate him and don`t care or they knew exactly what he was doing. I know which one my money`s on.

6 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

My season ticket is just under halfway back in the south stand. You said in your previous post that Halford had a ‘sneaky look at the ref’ when he hit the deck - when did this occur then?  The ref had long since turned his back and sprinted up the other end of the pitch following the play. Which you can clearly see in the video. 

Halford looked around as soon as he realised the ref wasn't stopping the game for his "unconsciousness".

Obviously this was after the end of the video clip and before he actually came back from the dead some ten minutes later.

I really don't understand  why you don't accept that it was a complete con.

:dunno:

Even the video clip is titled ".....Greg Halford fake injury" 

:facepalm:

11 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

Its funny because you can't bear to see anything typed about Warnock that's neutral, let alone could possibly be percieved as negative, without jumping down peoples throats.

I think we just need to agree to disagree on this issue James...instead of continuing to reply to each other in a conversation that others probably find boring and which could go on forever!

I do find your views interesting on here for the majority of the time quite interesting so I’m sure there are more important issues to discuss, such as how we threw away a three goal lead against arguably the division’s worst side....

6 hours ago, Redtucks said:

Halford looked around as soon as he realised the ref wasn't stopping the game for his "unconsciousness".

Obviously this was after the end of the video clip and before he actually came back from the dead some ten minutes later.

I really don't understand  why you don't accept that it was a complete con.

Even the video clip is titled ".....Greg Halford fake injury" 

:facepalm:

The title of the video is irrelevant, it was posted on You Tube by a City fan who decided to use that title...does that make it fact? It certainly doesn’t make it worthy of your childish face-palm...

in my posts on this subject I haven’t said whether i think it was a complete con or not....because no one knows...I’ve made the point that when a City player lies on the turf for a while then sprints back on the pitch after treatment (eg Bobby Reid vs QPR) no one says a word but when a Warnock player does it suddenly the knives are out and he gets roundly criticised for encouraging his players to cheat without any evidence that he tells his players to feign injury.

I certainly wouldn’t say that Bobby was feigning injury vs QPR - because I don’t know. It’s highly unlikely he was feigning injury, and if he wasn’t it shows that players who lie on the turf before sprinting back on after treatment are not all cheating. No- one knows!

And I asked if you think Pottechino is a cheat because Delle Alli has been booked for diving several times this season but you chose to ignore that. Obviously you think Warnock is the only manager responsible for the actions of his players and he tells them to cheat....but players of all other teams decide for themselves?! I certainly don’t think Pottechino tells his players to cheat. And I don’t think Warnock does either. But lots on here are convinced that Warnock’s game plans are built around cheating. How do they know that?

Anyway, I guess we won’t agree on this...so let’s move on. And now it’s snowing!

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The title of the video is irrelevant, it was posted on You Tube by a City fan who decided to use that title...does that make it fact? It certainly doesn’t make it worthy of your childish face-palm...

We obviously disagree whether Halfords “injury” was a con or not.

To promote your view, you posted a video which included “ ….Greg Halford fake injury” in the title.

Not surprising that I found that somewhat ironic and amusing, hence the face-palm.

in my posts on this subject I haven’t said whether i think it was a complete con or not....because no one knows...I’ve made the point that when a City player lies on the turf for a while then sprints back on the pitch after treatment (eg Bobby Reid vs QPR) no one says a word but when a Warnock player does it suddenly the knives are out and he gets roundly criticised for encouraging his players to cheat without any evidence that he tells his players to feign injury.

The difference is that Bobby Reid was not laid on the turf, as if he was unconscious, receiving treatment for ten minutes, before sprinting back on.

I can't recall any other player in the past receiving treatment for ten minutes before sprinting back on the pitch. Can you?

I certainly wouldn’t say that Bobby was feigning injury vs QPR - because I don’t know. It’s highly unlikely he was feigning injury, and if he wasn’t it shows that players who lie on the turf before sprinting back on after treatment are not all cheating. No- one knows!

And I asked if you think Pottechino is a cheat because Delle Alli has been booked for diving several times this season but you chose to ignore that. Obviously you think Warnock is the only manager responsible for the actions of his players and he tells them to cheat....but players of all other teams decide for themselves?! I certainly don’t think Pottechino tells his players to cheat. And I don’t think Warnock does either. But lots on here are convinced that Warnock’s game plans are built around cheating. How do they know that?

I have not chosen to ignore that at all. The fact is that it wasn't me who you asked about Pottechino and Delle Alli, so it's not surprising that I failed to answer.

The reason that lots on here are convinced that Warnock’s game plans are built around cheating are, as I posted earlier, "circumstantial evidence".

It's been a common trait at almost every club he's managed but you obviously haven't noticed it.

Anyway, I guess we won’t agree on this...so let’s move on. And now it’s snowing!

......and I wonder who Warnock will blame for that!!!

15 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Hugely ironic that you accuse me of posting ill-informed stuff about Warnock and Cardiff when you posted on here recently about Cardiff playing route one football - you can’t get more ill-informed than that!

Well, considering they have the worst pass completion percentage in the league I'd say its pretty well informed.... 

Archived