IGNORED

Millwall v Cardiff

Super

8 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

The sad thing is Colin won’t see any irony in the fact that if his player hadn’t dived and tried to con the ref then play would never have stopped and the goal would have stood. 

No sympathy for the boy who cried wolf Colin, you cretinous wankbadger. 

He definitely got fouled but was it that bad he had to roll around to get the free kick?? The ref looked again just as Bamba was going to shoot and was looking at him rolling around on the floor with a so called "head injury". If it was us I wouldn't be happy at all but I can see why he stopped the play.

Take that out of it, and their diving and feigning injury is ridiculous, when the keeper came out at Paterson he did make contact with the player and not the ball but after Paterson watched his header go over the bar he decided to clutch his face, fall down miraculously and roll around. Vile club and manager who gets the team to win at literally any cost.

You sometimes get what you deserve in this game.

7 minutes ago, wood_red said:

He definitely got fouled but was it that bad he had to roll around to get the free kick?? The ref looked again just as Bamba was going to shoot and was looking at him rolling around on the floor with a so called "head injury". If it was us I wouldn't be happy at all but I can see why he stopped the play.

Take that out of it, and their diving and feigning injury is ridiculous, when the keeper came out at Paterson he did make contact with the player and not the ball but after Paterson watched his header go over the bar he decided to clutch his face, fall down miraculously and roll around. Vile club and manager who gets the team to win at literally any cost.

You sometimes get what you deserve in this game.

Spot on.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The usual hysterical reaction about any team managed by Neil Warnock...

You reap what you sow and when your entire game plan is based around trying to deceive and cheat your way to a win, I won’t be shedding any tears when it doesn’t come off. 

**** Cardiff and **** Warnock :laugh: 

40 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Anyone know if there is anywhere that I can buy a Bristol City / Keith Stroud half-and-half scarf?

Do us a favour take two for the team and take Colin and possibly an even bigger Neil go on you know you want to.

9 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You reap what you sow and when your entire game plan is based around trying to deceive and cheat your way to a win, I won’t be shedding any tears when it doesn’t come off. 

**** Cardiff and **** Warnock :laugh: 

You think his ‘entire game plan is based around trying to deceive and cheat’ ?? Utter rubbish...were you in the Cardiff dressing room listening to this ‘game plan’?!

So, what do you think of Mauricio Pottechino? Given that Delle Alli has been cautioned a few times this season for diving...you must think that he has ‘game plans based around trying to deceive and cheat’???

The ill-informed anti Warnock stuff on here is just laughable......

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You think his ‘entire game plan is based around trying to deceive and cheat’ ?? Utter rubbish...were you in the Cardiff dressing room listening to this ‘game plan’?!

So, what do you think of Mauricio Pottechino? Given that Delle Alli has been cautioned a few times this season for diving...so you must think that he has ‘game plans based around trying to deceive and cheat’???

The ill-informed anti Warnock stuff on here is just laughable......

Yes, I absolutely think that he purposely seeks an advantage though deception.

Frankly I find  it amazing that anyone can not think that if they ever actually watch how his teams play. How many times did big Madine go down tonight when he wasn’t fouled? I lost count. You telling me that instruction isn’t coming from the manager?

Alli is a nasty piece of work who will do what he’s going to do under any manager. Cardiff are set up to do it as a team which is subtly but importantly different. 

33 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

The sad thing is Colin won’t see any irony in the fact that if his player hadn't dived and tried to con the ref then play would never have stopped and the goal would have stood. 

No sympathy for the boy who cried wolf Colin, you cretinous wankbadger. 

Ironically, the player who was 'fouled' appeared to be Bennett, who was belatedly sent off when they played ManC. Schadenfreude

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

So you can ‘see’ the contact now?! Oh well, why let the truth get in the way of your anti-Warnock rants....

I haven’t rewatched it, so not sure where your imagining that I now ‘see’ the contact. I was watching the game and to me didn’t look like a foul at the time. 

Do you run the Bristol branch of the Colin fan club?

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yes, I absolutely think that he purposely seeks an advantage though deception.

Frankly I find  it amazing that anyone can not think that if they ever actually watch how his teams play. How many times did big Madine go down tonight when he wasn’t fouled? I lost count. You telling me that instruction isn’t coming from the manager?

Alli is a nasty piece of work who will do what he’s going to do under any manager. Cardiff are set up to do it as a team which is subtly but importantly different. 

Right, so to sum up your views....Cardiff players try to deceive the ref because their manager has told them to do it, but Delle Alli does it cos it’s part of his individual make up...unbelievable!!! Again, how do you ‘know’ Cardiff are ‘set up to do it as a team’? You must have inside knowledge.....

5 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I haven’t rewatched it, so not sure where your imagining that I now ‘see’ the contact. I was watching the game and to me didn’t look like a foul at the time. 

Do you run the Bristol branch of the Colin fan club?

Who is Colin? I think his name is Neil.... you must be one of the dreadfully unfunny comedians who call him ‘Colin’...

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Right, so to sum up your views....Cardiff players try to deceive the ref because their manager has told them to do it, but Delle Alli does it cos it’s part of his individual make up...unbelievable!!! Again, how do you ‘know’ Cardiff are ‘set up to do it as a team’? You must have inside knowledge.....

There’s a big difference between a single bad egg and a team that’s clearly setup to not play football and deceive. Have you never seen a Warnock team play? It surprises me that this is news to you?  

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

There’s a big difference between a single bad egg and a team that’s clearly setup to not play football and deceive. Have you never seen a Warnock team play? It surprises me that this is news to you?  

you're dead right. Mr. Colin's teams have always set up to frustrate, kill games, etc etc I call it cheating like you tbh

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I’ve seen lots of Warnock’s teams play...mostly on their way to his SEVEN promotions....and it’s a pathetic myth that his teams play route one, cynical football...

2 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

you're dead right. Mr. Colin's teams have always set up to frustrate, kill games, etc etc I call it cheating like you tbh

I genuinely don’t know how anyone can claim to be surprised by it. Like it or not, whatever, but there’s no denying it. In fact he himself would be the first to admit it off the record!

Archived