IGNORED

Millwall v Cardiff

Super

3 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Out of interest @BS4 on Tour... whats your take on Halfords ‘injury’ for Rotherham in 15/16 or has selective memory got the better of you? 

He took a hit from Flint...watch it back, go on, watch it back...it’s impossible to tell either way...still, enjoy your anti-Warnock love in with @AppyDAZE tonight...it’s endearing!

4 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You wanted him instead of Johnson didn’t you :laugh: 

Yes I said that at the time, but I also said it should only be a short term fix...when he took over Cardiff they had 8 points in October 2016....but he took them on a charge to finish above us...why are you laughing about that? And they are still above us...so he’s a better manager and they are a better team....

14 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Yes, I absolutely think that he purposely seeks an advantage though deception.

Frankly I find  it amazing that anyone can not think that if they ever actually watch how his teams play. How many times did big Madine go down tonight when he wasn’t fouled? I lost count. You telling me that instruction isn’t coming from the manager?

Alli is a nasty piece of work who will do what he’s going to do under any manager. Cardiff are set up to do it as a team which is subtly but importantly different. 

You have never seen bryan,pats or bobby go down easy then when it’s not a foul,is lee telling them to do that.As for dele he was doing it at mk dons back in the day when we played them so just guess it’s in his make up and despite cameras everywhere in the prem he still can’t help himself 

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He took a hit from Flint...watch it back, go on, watch it back...it’s impossible to tell either way...still, enjoy your anti-Warnock love in with @AppyDAZE tonight...it’s endearing!

Come off it that's bollocks and you know it is. He ran straight back on didn't he?

Could you accept that an element of Warnock's game is about deceiving the referee and/or cynical play?

Why the stress over Warnock?

i admit I quite like the guy - he’s a panto villain and a character. 

He goes over the top and blames everything and everyone but himself when things go wrong but that’s part of his allure for me. 

Also, his ‘direct’ and ‘cheating ‘ football has so far been more successful than our pure and innocent interpretation of the beautiful game. 

Delighted that Cardiff dropped points, but don’t get this NW love-in or Hate-in - he is just another opposition manager who happens to have a good record and his team is currently above us. 

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes I said that at the time, but I also said it should only be a short term fix...when he took over Cardiff they had 8 points in October 2016....but he took them on a charge to finish above us...why are you laughing about that? And they are still above us...so he’s a better manager and they are a better team....

Ok mate. I know who I’d rather have in charge of my team. You must be the only person on the planet who can argue that viewpoint, even fans of his teams will be the first to accept what he’s like as a manager and the way he gets his teams playing. No doubt it’s effective but it doesn’t make it right or worth glorifying. 

Either way, sorry Cardiff only got a point tonight, I won’t be losing any sleep over it:laugh: 

3 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Why the stress over Warnock?

i admit I quite like the guy - he’s a panto villain and a character. 

He goes over the top and blames everything and everyone but himself when things go wrong but that’s part of his allure for me. 

Also, his ‘direct’ and ‘cheating ‘ football has so far been more successful than our pure and innocent interpretation of the beautiful game. 

Delighted that Cardiff dropped points, but don’t get this NW love-in or Hate-in - he is just another opposition manager who happens to have a good record and his team is currently above us. 

“Like”

4 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

You have never seen bryan,pats or bobby go down easy then when it’s not a foul,is lee telling them to do that.As for dele he was doing it at mk dons back in the day when we played them so just guess it’s in his make up and despite cameras everywhere in the prem he still can’t help himself 

I’d never say that - it’s part of the game for all sides now, much to my chagrin. 

What I would say is that there is a clear and obvious difference between the way a Warnock side sets up and a (for example) Johnson side - and if you (not you personally!) can’t accept that then sorry but you’re in compete denial! 

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Bobby Reid ran straight back on after lying on the turf for a while against QPR - are you saying he was cheating/deceiving/feigning injury? 

I'm saying that Halford stayed down for 13 minutes, got taken off, then ran straight back on. At least I remember that being what he did. If Bobby was down, then got taken off, and got right back up and ran on, then I'd say that was also cheating. Difference is that this sort of behaviour runs before Warnock.

I think Warnock is very clever. His antics detract from the players failings if they lose. It's a clear act and I assume he's a very nice bloke.

However, his act is the act of a manual manipulator. So as a football manager, he remains a manual manipulator, imo.

2 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I'm saying that Halford stayed down for 13 minutes, got taken off, then ran straight back on. At least I remember that being what he did. If Bobby was down, then got taken off, and got right back up and ran on, then I'd say that was also cheating. Difference is that this sort of behaviour runs before Warnock.

I think Warnock is very clever. His antics detract from the players failings if they lose. It's a clear act and I assume he's a very nice bloke.

However, his act is the act of a manual manipulator. So as a football manager, he remains a manual manipulator, imo.

and a manual tosser without any eyebrows to boot 

54 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Right, so to sum up your views....Cardiff players try to deceive the ref because their manager has told them to do it, but Delle Alli does it cos it’s part of his individual make up...unbelievable!!! Again, how do you ‘know’ Cardiff are ‘set up to do it as a team’? You must have inside knowledge.....

Circumstantial evidence???

Every other team managed by Warnock have done exactly the same!

:yes:

9 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Flint clipped him though. 

11 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

A manual manipulator who always cums good and gets his boys shooting up the top.snigger snigger 

46 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Out of interest @BS4 on Tour... whats your take on Halfords ‘injury’ for Rotherham in 15/16 or has selective memory got the better of you? 

41 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It was a bloody good imitation of Jesus.

After a quick, sneaky look around for the ref., he then died for ten minutes before miraculously coming back to life!!!

:facepalm:

20 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

But it’s not the ‘hit’ from Flint, or the contact with Flint that anyone is really worried about.

1) Its the feigning injury to waste time, take the sting out of the game, knowing the ref won’t add the full amount of minutes on.

2) it’s the cynical way he gradually ‘recovers’ in a calculated way....Death, followed by paralysis, followed by neck brace, followed, by stretcher, followed for support from the physio, followed by the jog off the pitch, finally followed by "I want to come back on before you even wave me on’.

It was a effin’ con job, and Halford knew exactly what he was doing.  Every player that went down that night wasted time...and that Dan only come from one man....Warnock.

I don’t mind the style his team’s play....I agree it’s not route one....but I massively dislike the ‘other stuff’.

36 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

And they are still above us...so he’s a better manager and they are a better team....

So any team above any other team has the better manager? What a load of nonsense. 

So a month ago Johnson was better than Steve Bruce but now he isn't? And if we did manage to actually overtake Cardiff and finish above them then Johnson is then better than Warnock? 

Archived