IGNORED

The City Valentines Tweet

Bristol Rob

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

I just wish they would concentrate on being footballers rather than media stars

That didn’t take long. Are you honestly suggesting any kind of causal link between this and sub par footballing performances?

It’s just a bit of fun and no more than an exercise to get people talking about the club. 

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

That didn’t take long. Are you honestly suggesting any kind of causal link between this and sub par footballing performances?

It’s just a bit of fun and no more than an exercise to get people talking about the club. 

Just feel it is inappropriate following recent performances.

Poor decision making seems not to be confined to match days!

3 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Nor does your negativity  :yes:

It isn't negativity.  It is merely a comment.  As for your implication re my negativity on match days you clearly haven't read my comments as a whole.  I say it as I see it and am not in the club can do no wrong camp.  Sorry if this annoys you, but constructive criticism must not be seen as negative but something to take on board.

These are grown men and should behave accordingly.  This type of behaviour would not be tolerated in other work environments, given the current on field situation.

Guess we will continue to disagree on purpose of forum as a place where honest opinions can be given. Hey Ho!

5 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

These are grown men and should behave accordingly.  This type of behaviour would not be tolerated in other work environments, given the current on field situation.

It's the club who has posted this GIF so I am bemused at that comment completely.

The current situation is that the club are currently placed 6th in the championship.. that is not a bad place to be at all!

30 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

It isn't negativity.  It is merely a comment.  As for your implication re my negativity on match days you clearly haven't read my comments as a whole.  I say it as I see it and am not in the club can do no wrong camp.  Sorry if this annoys you, but constructive criticism must not be seen as negative but something to take on board.

Guess we will continue to disagree on purpose of forum as a place where honest opinions can be given. Hey Ho!

'This type of behaviour would not be tolerated in other work environments' - this behaviour is being actively endorsed in their work environment, because you know, they've been asked to do it by their employer?

Not commenting on perceived negativity or anything like that, but Marlon Pack hasn't barged in the AV room demanding he does a Valentines day GIF. He's literally been asked to do it by the BCFC marketing team, so this is where the argument kind of falls flat!

33 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

You are the most ceaselessly, relentlessly miserable poster on here, which is an achievement of sorts.

Your criticisms are never constructive, rather they are mean spirited and inconsequential.

You strike me as the type of person who, if given a bag with a million quid in, would moan bitterly about the colour and lack of sturdiness of the bag.

Archived