IGNORED

Today’s tactics - absolutely shite.

Fordy62

2 hours ago, Red Moseley said:

Been watching City since about 1963 ( the days of Malcolm Graham et al), and have read OTIB posts but never joined until now. Have never been a fan of LJ, and often cannot see the logic in his selections/subs. Why on earth, in a game of today's importance if we want to push for play off place or better, would you drop our top scorer into midfield (where he has not been a resounding success in past seasons), and replace him with a striker untested in the Championship, who has not scored all season and against Sunderland turned one of the worst 45 minutes I have seen from a City player.

After the lack of link up between Diony & Diedhiou in the Sunderland game (do they really both speak French?!) I didn't expect to see them play together again any time soon. But no LJ plays them up front in one of our biggest games of the season & drops our top scorer into midfield. Sorry LJ but that was a terrible call & Colin well & truly had you suckered!

6 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

After the lack of link up between Diony & Diedhiou in the Sunderland game (do they really both speak French?!) I didn't expect to see them play together again any time soon. But no LJ plays them up front in one of our biggest games of the season & drops our top scorer into midfield. Sorry LJ but that was a terrible call & Colin well & truly had you suckered!

Madness starting Diony. The guy looks very poor. Been better off going 4.5.1 

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Why are people nutters. We've won one game since Boxing Day. Are in freefall and missing out on our best chance of PL football since 2008 as it stands. 

Not you, Tinman  i respect your opinion. Read up, you'll see who i mean. Clue, 4 posts in a row

2 minutes ago, tinman85 said:

Why are people nutters. We've won one game since Boxing Day. Are in freefall and missing out on our best chance of PL football since 2008 as it stands. 

He's talking about the bloke who can use English about as well as my kids could when they were 3.

6 hours ago, BCFC Grim said:

I honestly think we are very over rated by pundits and some our own fans with regard to our brand of football. Don't get me wrong, we play some lovely football at times, but a slick one touch team with the philosophy of playing attractive football would never serve up the dog shit we produced today.

I think this is spot on. Our expectation levels were increased as we progressed in the Energy Drink Cup. A fantastic win against Man Utd and almost matched Man City and I thought we’d go up automatically.

Now we’ll do bloody well to make the play offs.

I’d have loved to have seen SL nail his colours to the mast and spend big in January but he didn’t. Perhaps he was right. Perhaps he was wrong. We’ll never know.

All I know it’s been a great season and so much better than last year. I also know that I’ll be back down there for the next one.

23 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Ye u beleve it ur blind iv watch city for 20 yr plus and these 2 french fukers aint fit to lick dweonskis boots or nevilles .rileys.walshys do i need to go on

I think you need to take a deep breath and try and explain what you mean in a way that ordinary people will understand.

Joke french idiots who cant hold a ball up let alone control it .fuk1n joke there both sh1te .we r punching massivley above r weight apart from korey the team is average at best .stop dreamin and face facts .diony fukoff johnson pile of shit 9 mill my ass by proven english players not this utter crap french shite and ye that includes deidou hes shite too .ur all foolin urselves if you fink there decent they aint.to many city fans actually fink wer gud wel we aint no wer close .

Appydaze your a dreamer.fact reid playing cm.pats on bench for diony joke.kent not startin .elisson  engvall waste of muni .ur a load of dreamers have u actually seen wer u need to be to get close to premier league football .wer a average side with 3 / 4 good players at most.

2 minutes ago, Vil1 said:

Appydaze your a dreamer.fact reid playing cm.pats on bench for diony joke.kent not startin .elisson  engvall waste of muni .ur a load of dreamers have u actually seen wer u need to be to get close to premier league football .wer a average side with 3 / 4 good players at most.

Que? 

3 hours ago, Spike said:

I honestly want to say we'll be OK but our transfer dealings in January are awful imo. 

Kent - I can see a great player at this level but he's raw and needs consistent game time to get there. I don't think we'll be able to sign him so he's not helping us push for play offs/promotion if we're developing him when we need peak performance. 

Walsh - I don't see what we bought? Our midfield is probably Olympic one area we have depth and options and Walsh doesn't seem to offer anything new. I understand he's a thought for the future but unless someone leaves I don't see where he's going to get into the team. 

Diony - exactly what we didn't need. He doesn't have experience in this league, his club were willing to let him go only half a season after buying him and he doesn't offer anything new at all. Seeing the strikers the top teams in the Championship sound just screams out that we saw a free gamble in getting him on loan with an option to buy, to me that's just not a signing based on improving the squads quality when we already have 3 strikers who barely get a look in.

If we were serious about pushing for promotion we should have been looking at a high quality left back, right back and an established striker, instead we are left with Mags at LB who looks like he can drop us in the s*** at any point and Wright who is not a right back at all. On top of that we have another striker who just can't deliver when we need it the most. 

Spot on. 

Not quite sure what our CEO was doing in January. If these dealings are the product of our new scouting set up, it does not bode well. Not only mis-identified the positions that needed strengthening but the nature of the players as well! 

Anyhows, not unduly worried. Our ‘working hard’ loan stars who are currently ripping it up and getting regular inclusions in the teams of the week in the the lower leagues will be primed and ready to storm the Championship next season. The loss of the likes of Flinty, Reid and Pack and some of the other of LJs 5-6 ‘trusted’ players will have no impact whatsoever on our chances of moving the Club forwards. 

In an english way ok.reid out of postion.diony iv seen enough already.maggers good at basketball not football.wright out of position.flint 1 trick pony.briwnhill decent.korey fantastic every game.fielding good yet you all slate him cos he cant kick but a great shot stopper.bryan beleving the hype but still a great player.maybe fink bk walshy.neville.riley.shelts.newman.waugh..mayb u never seen this lot but cmom

4 minutes ago, Moor2Sea said:

Spot on. 

Not quite sure what our CEO was doing in January. If these dealings are the product of our new scouting set up, it does not bode well. Not only mis-identified the positions that needed strengthening but the nature of the players as well! 

Anyhows, not unduly worried. Our ‘working hard’ loan stars who are currently ripping it up and getting regular inclusions in the teams of the week in the the lower leagues will be primed and ready to storm the Championship next season. The loss of the likes of Flinty, Reid and Pack and some of the other of LJs 5-6 ‘trusted’ players will have no impact whatsoever on our chances of moving the Club forwards. 

Whoever is earning a crust bringing in Diony on a huge wage with an option at circa £4-5m needs their head read. 

Quality is clear from the start. If he had enough to tempt the scouts, why's he managed to shut the tap so quickly. 

Embarrassing really. 

In an english way ok.reid out of postion.diony iv seen enough already.maggers good at basketball not football.wright out of position.flint 1 trick pony.briwnhill decent.korey fantastic every game.fielding good yet you all slate him cos he cant kick but a great shot stopper.bryan beleving the hype but still a great player.maybe fink bk walshy.neville.riley.shelts.newman.waugh..mayb u never seen this lot but cmom

Is your dog posting for you while you dictate shorthand? 

Fukin hate losin maybe you dont .ye im touchy bigtime

You'll struggle to find anyone who doesn't mind losing on here. 

Yes, I'm in a good mood today. My nipper scored the winning goal in a crunch match in his regional powerchair football match. 

His team will be champions this year. 

Get in. 

Archived