IGNORED

The Bristol City FC v Sheffield Wednesday FC Match Day Thread 35

Septic Peg

Well, if we ever needed a good win, underpinned by a decent performance, today was it. Think we have played pretty well now v Fulham and Wed. Still hope! Started with none of the new signings, and it just clicked. Not sure we look quite solid enough to be a ‘clean sheet’ team often, but really important result.

2 minutes ago, WelshRobin said:

So what was the core difference from last week?

Well, we can't underestimate the difference in opponent. Cardiff are flying, whereas Sheff Wed are really struggling and without a number of their best players. 

Hopefully a corner has been turned, but I think we'll find much more out about that on Tuesday. 

Great performance and result today though. 

1 minute ago, WelshRobin said:

So what was the core difference from last week?

I think it was that Wednesday are truly awful,I said early in the game this lot are worse than Sunderland and saw no way back for them and I was right for once,saying that we played well enough I thought but without looking I would be worried if I was a Wednesday fan and congrats to them for making it down here while a lot of ours moaned about how their car was stuck 

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

I think it was that Wednesday are truly awful,I said early in the game this lot are worse than Sunderland and saw no way back for them and I was right for once,saying that we played well enough I thought but without looking I would be worried if I was a Wednesday fan and congrats to them for making it down here while a lot of ours moaned about how their car was stuck 

What!?

So your car being stuck is not an excuse for being unable to get to the match?

Why do some people need to have a go at others at every possible opportunity.

5 minutes ago, RedSA said:

Well, we can't underestimate the difference in opponent. Cardiff are flying, whereas Sheff Wed are really struggling and without a number of their best players. 

Hopefully a corner has been turned, but I think we'll find much more out about that on Tuesday. 

Great performance and result today though. 

Big game Tuesday thats for sure. As you said...as great a win as it was,Wednesday really are cannon fodder

Fair play, great result though.

1 minute ago, joe jordans teeth said:

No because all buses were running pretty much if people are to lazy to put the effort in then that’s down to them

There are no buses where I live. I can't get off my drive. Am I too lazy?

Archived