IGNORED

LJ Explain yourself

Londoner

It is difficult to defend that.

Yes, teams can have off days, but we were shocking, looked like we were on our holidays already. Is there anyone who was not worried when they saw our starting 11?  Clueless today, played off the park.

I will let @Londoner have this night because I don’t feel like arguing. Plus, after today I’ll probably want to agree with a lot he has to say it was that bad. 

I’ll add one thing. Said to some mates at HT. LJ seems too nice. I imagine at HT he went in there calm and talked some tactics. Probably similar after the game. Just doesn’t feel like players are being held accountable. Same players taking the majority of minutes despute poor form for way too long of a stretch. Not good enough. I see a lack of passion from LJ and I have been seeing it from many players now too. 

1 minute ago, Londoner said:

Liam walsh. Someone who has had next to no minutes for us. Someone who had next to no minutes for Birmingham. Someone we were told was ready to complete for first xi starts. Someone who incredibly started over Marlon pack.

Utterly bizarre

Thought he came out of it with more credit than most to be fair...

2 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I will let @Londoner have this night because I don’t feel like arguing. Plus, after today I’ll probably want to agree with a lot he has to say it was that bad. 

I’ll add one thing. Said to some mates at HT. LJ seems too nice. I imagine at HT he went in there calm and talked some tactics. Probably similar after the game. Just doesn’t feel like players are being held accountable. Same players taking the majority of minutes despute poor form for way too long of a stretch. Not good enough. I see a lack of passion from LJ and I have been seeing it from many players now too. 

I prefer the term tactically inept

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

This guy has been found out

Mentioned previously, he has these bad runs at least once a season, which he seems to struggle to change.

It happened at Barnsley and it’s happened twice with us. The play offs are gone, and I hate to think what’s going to happen Saturday, because Milwall will be up for it. 

Send Kent back, and let’s play our own can’t do any worse 

Just now, Londoner said:

I prefer the term tactically inept

I agree with Joe on this, it seems more of an attitude issue at the moment more than tactical. They’re playing like nothing’s at stake. They should be giving it everything to get into the playoffs. 

Somethings not right. 

1 minute ago, daored said:

Mentioned previously, he has these bad runs at least once a season, which he seems to struggle to change.

It happened at Barnsley and it’s happened twice with us. The play offs are gone, and I hate to think what’s going to happen Saturday, because Milwall will be up for it. 

How much did we spend on elliason?

Most worrying thing for me, was that it was obvious the set up was painfully wrong after 10 minutes. Yet we ended the game in the same way, despite being absolutely dominated all game. 

Subs were horrendous too. 

Only one above a 3/10 was Frankie. 

Wright, Kent & Bryan especially need to have a good hard look at themselves. 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Most worrying thing for me, was that it was obvious the set up was painfully wrong after 10 minutes. Yet we ended the game in the same way, despite being absolutely dominated all game. 

Subs were horrendous too. 

Only one above a 3/10 was Frankie. 

Wright, Kent & Bryan especially need to have a good hard look at themselves. 

Couldn' believe he didn' change it when we started to be over run

8 minutes ago, Londoner said:

Pathetic. What a fall from grace since Christmas. Poor January and poor form lj you are responsible for this.

Screenshot_20180402-170043.png

Spot on mate but a lot on here won't agree with you coz there's a supposed 'long term plan'........I say ditch whatever the plan is and start winning games.

If he didn't have a love in with Lansdown his job would be seriously on the line.

One wonders if there has been some kind of behind the scenes bust up for us to perform like that. There are poor performances but that was on another level. It looked as if they weren't even trying and have no idea how to play together as a team. Not helped by a ridiculous team selection and poor game management (why on earth didn't he change things at half time: what was he expecting to change?) With the playoff carrot dangling right in front of us, it's absolutely baffling and completely out of order. Do I trust LJ to turn things around? Maybe yes, but not soon enough to get those playoff spots I'm afraid. And then what's going to happen next year?

6 minutes ago, daored said:

I agree with you, although I wouldn't say the play-offs are gone!

• Admin

He set up the team wrong from the start but when the game was crying out for us to make some changes to gain control of the midfield (Pack?) in the second half, he made his changes and achieved this:

IMG_7680.PNG

Well I had sky sports on and they slagged us off terrible and even they said LJ has got a lot to do , why play Walsh or Kent neither are good enough.weve made shocking additions to the squad and the players need to take responsibility for only 2 wins in 11 s**t . We have thrown away the best chance any of these players will ever have of playing at least one season of their careers in the premiership, I don’t think any club would be slightly interested in any of them because there not consistent enough in their games ,these players need replacing next year with better performers,THEY ARE NOT WINNERS 

Archived