IGNORED

LJ Explain yourself

Londoner

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

Nobody wants Warnock on here. They don't want to watch their team win clearly. 

Bloody warnock , history and almost guarantee of getting promoted , 

cardiff will go up and taste the prem . And a few years of parachute payments.  

Bloody idiot warnock.    

2 hours ago, marcofisher said:

Thought he was by far the worst player on the pitch.

Kent, Wright, Pisano, Bryan. Walsh made one or two early mistakes but after that got better. He reminded me somewhat of LJ as a player and seemingly on here the reaction he got as a player, always available for passes and one twos which create their own space, but potentially needs someone with him to take things forward, as said I think he could excel in a midfield 3.

I can forgive most things but what I am totally and utterly fed up with this season is the sudden change to complete gung-ho leaving us exposed at the back.

I could have lived with 0-0 and a dire performance and just put it down to one of those bad days but LJ’s fix every time is to risk the chance of a goalless draw by going all out for an unlikely win.

We have lost every time he has tried this - learn a firking lesson and stop it !!

Agreed with @BobBobSuperBob about a failure to get the best out of, or indeed improve a fair few of our signings. Would also add inability or unwillingness to tweak shape to perhaps get more out of some of the new signings...

...which leads me onto point made by @hodge , Walsh could do well in a midfield three. So could our team.

Lastly, I agree with @Neo -add today to Norwich, Bolton, Sunderland in that sense.

1 hour ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I have said for some time that our. Recruitment -  I’d class as poor , very hit and miss at absolute best and I personally believe we’ve wasted a lot of money

Our ability to use or improve the players we’ve sheelled out on ?

Our mainstays are Pack / Flint / Smith / Bryan / Reid - none of whom are amongst the 30 or so signings

And Fielding. 6 of our best first team come from SC's league one promotion squad. 

18 minutes ago, Neo said:

I can forgive most things but what I am totally and utterly fed up with this season is the sudden change to complete gung-ho leaving us exposed at the back.

I could have lived with 0-0 and a dire performance and just put it down to one of those bad days but LJ’s fix every time is to risk the chance of a goalless draw by going all out for an unlikely win.

We have lost every time he has tried this - learn a firking lesson and stop it !!

Blimey I missed us going ‘Gung ho’ Neo !!!

;)

:laughcont:

We never came close to laying a glove on them and were simply outplayed out fought and generally humiliated

It was simply a question of how long it would take Brentford to actually take a chance and how many they would score

Bloody Warnock. Lummydazers. Don’t want ruthless winners anywhere near Ashton Gate thank you very much. Christ, he’d be ‘seizing the opportunity’, how crude and unsporting. Far more deserving cases than us to be promoted. 

We’re Bristol - striving for the mediocre. This why we have such a stand-out Council. Metro bus, ideal. Invest millions and let in stand idle for months/years. Arena - millions on nothing. No problem.

Our CEO just embraces the Bristol DNA. Whooah, we’re second and a great chance of promotion......time to release a totally demotivating statement and buy-in some absolute dross to derail the momentum. Mission (near) accomplished. 

Remember, it’s the taking part here, not the winning that counts chaps. 

22 hours ago, Londoner said:

Liam walsh. Someone who has had next to no minutes for us. Someone who had next to no minutes for Birmingham. Someone we were told was ready to complete for first xi starts. Someone who incredibly started over Marlon pack.

Utterly bizarre

22 hours ago, DaveF said:

Thought he came out of it with more credit than most to be fair...

Proof positive that , as we all know,  this game that drives us all nuts IS about opinions .

Archived