IGNORED

The Bristol City FC v Hull City FC Match Day Thread 44

Septic Peg

Braindead again like Sunderland game players trying fancy flicks and trying to score more goals instead of seeing the game out. One of the worst defensive displays in recent years although not helped by the midfield. 

Time  for  johnson to go now,  New  season , New start,  but   he wont be going anywhere,   will take a bad start to next season, for him to go, maybe,  record  loss  again expect, then we will be in a relegation battle,    i never wanted johnson, in the first place,  he does not no how to change things around, when teams are getting on top.  hope he take  fielding with him,  wont need ball boys then , to retrieve the ball all the time  from his kicks  up the field

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Nothing but total shit. I sincerely hope you don't enjoy total shit.

Just think of all the entertainment down there on a sunny Saturday...bet the kids had a maths lesson plus a game of football thrown in. we didn't lose and I don't live in Syria, perspective. 

Go Bears 

Go Spurs!!

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Braindead again like Sunderland game players trying fancy flicks and trying to score more goals instead of seeing the game out. One of the worst defensive displays in recent years although not helped by the midfield. 

3-0 up v Sunderland, twenty to go. 4-2 up v Hull twenty to go. Not one of Fielding greatest games, and Pisano looking half the player he was.

Brain dead game management. Ho hum.

Firstly I want to say after 4 months of poor performances Paterson was by far and away my MOM today he was terrific, he really wanted it, full of confidence and dangerous, a pity about some of his team mates.

I cannot recall a when we have conceded 5 more totally inept goals all season, they were truly shocking.

I am truly getting pissed off with Fielding and his pathetic kicking and today and WTF was he doing for the 3rd goal?, our full backs are poor and midfield was weak again.

I’m sorry to have to say today was totally embarrassing and LJ once more has questions to answer, it doesn’t look a happy camp to me, I spoke to somebody ITK yesterday and he told me that there is a growing frustration within the squad with the way that LJ tries to over complicate things with his tactics and team talks, leaving players confused.

Fielding 3 shocking kicking, useless for their 3rd.

Pisano 4 mistake prone all game, pathetic yellow card.

Flint 5 tried is best as usual, let down by his full backs.

Baker 5 did little wrong, let down by his full backs.

Bryan 4 mistake prone all game.

Paterson 8 terrific and easily the best player on the field.

Smith 5 poor form continues.

Pack 7 played well throughout for me.

O’Dowda 4 struggled throughout to blame for their 2nd goal.

Reid 7 usual skill and endeavour and probably the best crosser of the ball at the club.

Diedhiou 7 for 2 great goals.

Brownhill 6 improved the midfield but let down his full backs.

Sadly today there were times we looked like the City from earlier in the season and then it was all undone by shocking individual errors and piss poor defending and a weak dysfunctional midfield, the poor form continues, as somebody has already pointed out it is so sad.

We need a leader and organiser and some quality desperately for next season. Because if we carry this form into next season we will be in trouble.

3 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

These players are an embarrassment now 

OTIB is...what a load of bottlers on here.. never seen so much whinging. On to Russia with the England now, no distractions with play off's and sickening 1-0 defeats , strengthen in the summer and who knows where we will be with this talented young manager? 

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Firstly I want to say after 4 months of poor performances Paterson was by far and away my MOM today he was terrific, he really wanted it, full of confidence and dangerous, a pity about some of his team mates.

I cannot recall a when we have conceded 5 more totally inept goals all season, they were truly shocking.

I am truly getting pissed off with Fielding and his pathetic kicking and today and WTF was he doing for the 3rd goal?, our full backs are poor and midfield was weak again.

I’m sorry to have to say today was totally embarrassing and LJ once more has questions to answer, it doesn’t look a happy camp to me, I spoke to somebody ITK yesterday and he told me that there is a growing frustration within the squad with the way that LJ tries to over complicate things with his tactics and team talks, leaving players confused.

Reid 7 usual skill and endeavour and probably the best crosser of the ball at the club.

Sadly today there were times we looked like the City from earlier in the season and then it was all undone by shocking individual errors and piss poor defending and a weak dysfunctional midfield, the poor form continues, as somebody has already pointed out it is so sad.

We need a leader and organiser and some quality desperately for next season. Because if we carry this form into next season we will be in trouble.

I watched the first half closely and Paterson was complete dog shit. 

Admittedly I didn’t watch the second quote so intently... were we watching the same game?

4 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

I was expecting relegation, so 10th is a bonus (can still make the playoffs!)

I was not expecting anything but the fall from where we were to where we are now is inexplicable or I should rather say inexcusable; perhaps the entire season of poor decisions encapsulated in bringing on Brownhill up front and pushing Reid to the left of midfield ... now the reason for that I do have to listen to.

4 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Pisano 2 and Bryan 2 Utterly pathetic pair of them. Agree with rest.

Just now, Fordy62 said:

I watched the first half closely and Paterson was complete dog shit. 

Admittedly I didn’t watch the second quote so intently... were we watching the same game?

Obviously not, Paterson as I said at half time grew into the game and was becoming incredibly dangerous as the half wore on, he set up a scoring chance for O'Dowda that was fluffed, he hit the post and for a change he looked as though he had confidence and actually wanted the ball.

But hey you are entitled to your opinion.

34 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Hey @BobBobSuperBob still wondering why we can't defend with the worlds greatest CB? Clueless ain't ya. Shock horror.

/  braindead / keyboard driving muppet  / pops out his box

Sort of summarises you

That your first thought after the game was it weirdo

:laughcont:

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Obviously not, Paterson as I said at half time grew into the game and was becoming incredibly dangerous as the half wore on, he set up a scoring chance for O'Dowda that was fluffed, he hit the post and for a change he looked as though he had confidence and actually wanted the ball.

But hey you are entitled to your opinion.

Admittedly I didn’t pay any attention to him  in the second half, but first half thought it looked like he tried his best to ruin any forward move we made. 

Archived