Septic Peg

13 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Please name one

We scored 5 lovely goals.

We did not loose.

We can still get in the play offs.

The crowd was quite good.

The weather is nice.

The situation with North Korea has improved beyond recognition.

The last goal shut the ******* Hull fans up.

We have a nice stadium.

We didn't get relegated.

Its slightly more likely SL realises he's has a dick as a manager.

Life is generally OK.

:thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, redcityman said:

If i didnt see it written online i would struggle to believe how a team can throw a two goal lead away at home with 20 minutes to go.

We do it regularly, it's not that shocking 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Admittedly I didn’t pay any attention to him  in the second half, but first half thought it looked like he tried his best to ruin any forward move we made. 

As I said opinions, I have been his biggest critic for nigh on 4 months, today I thought that after a shaky start he just got better and better, he created 2 chances in the first half, can't remember too many midfielders creating much else and he was easily my MOM, that's my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Not his fault today, take a look at the full backs very easy to pick out both dressed like Ronald McDonald.

Exactly 

Braindead obsessive weirdo @EmersonsRed can explain why it was Flints fault that they kept pinging balls over Bryan and Pisano who demonstrated the nous and capability of two Downs players

Shouod Be fascinating

Knows His stuff does Emersons weirdo

7 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

I was not expecting anything but the fall from where we were to where we are now is inexplicable or I should rather say inexcusable; perhaps the entire season of poor decisions encapsulated in bringing on Brownhill up front and pushing Reid to the left of midfield ... now the reason for that I do have to listen to.

That's the problem though. If we'd been 10th all season everyone would have been fine.

If we'd been near the bottom & ended up 10th there would be moans but acceptance.

Being good until December has made this a 'bad season'.

I'm indifferent over LJ in or out, but careful what we all wish for. Having watched City since division 4 days, this has been one of the best seasons.

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Exactly 

Braindead obsessive weirdo @EmersonsRed can explain why it was Flints fault that they kept pinging balls over Bryan and Pisano who demonstrated the nous and capability of two Downs players

Shouod Be fascinating

Knows His stuff does Emersons weirdo

You are an angry man.

Go and have a beer and calm the **** down.

I didn't want him to get the job so I was pretty much anti Lee from the off. I have given him a good chance and to be fair, i thought I was wrong in my thoughts for the first part of this season but I'm back to how I thought to start with I'm afraid, shame really...

His job is safe though..

9 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

That's the problem though. If we'd been 10th all season everyone would have been fine.

If we'd been near the bottom & ended up 10th there would be moans but acceptance.

I'm indifferent over LJ in or out, but careful what we all wish for. Having watched City since division 4 days, this has been one of the best seasons.

I have been since he arrived. The tactical shambles of todays game has started to make me question.

He shows remarkably similar traits to his Dad when it comes to bizarre tactics; they work spectacularly well on occasion but usually you get egg on your face and this is exactly why GJ has spent most of his career in the lower divisions. I fear LJ may end up the same way and the great experiment of the Johnson's will, in due course, be confined to history and we can plan properly for the top flight. That is how I am beginning to feel.

7 minutes ago, finbarr_in_z said:

Careful what we wish for?

Like a shit, clueless manager?

That would be really awful. Lets hope that enduring nightmare never happens ...................

51 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I notice you waited until we weren't winning again to post.

Shithouse.

Not at all. The blokes a liability irrespective of whenever i choose to post. 

Today we were great going forward and credit to him and the team for that but those tactical decisions once again were a disgrace!

22 minutes ago, ... said:

Careful what we wish for?

Like a shit, clueless manager?

That would be really awful. Lets hope that enduring nightmare never happens ...................

I'm not saying LJ is the right one.

We all want a manager that has us playing attacking football, winning, & promotion.

Since I started following City:-

May 1982-March 1988: Terry Cooper
March 1988-September 1990: Joe Jordan
September 1990-February 1992: Jimmy Lumsden
March 1992-January 1993: Denis Smith
January 1993-November 1994: Russell Osman
November 1994-March 1997: Joe Jordan
March 1997- October 1998: John Ward
October 1998-July 1999: Benny Lennartsson
July 1999-January 2000: Tony Pulis
January 2000-May 2000: Tony Fawthrop **
June 2000-July 2004: Danny Wilson
July 2004-September 2005: Brian Tinnion
September 2005-March 2010: Gary Johnson
April 2010-August 2010: Steve Coppell
August 2010-October 2011: Keith Millen
October 2011-January 2013: Derek McInnes
January 2013-November 2013: Sean O'Driscoll
December 2013-January 2016: Steve Cotterill
February 2016-present: Lee Johnson

About 3 of those met that criteria. Out of 19. Not a great hit rate. Our next manager could potentially be worse ("Like a shit, clueless manager?")

1 minute ago, Squire Dastardly said:

Who was bloke who wrote, when we went 2-1 up just before half time, "we must press on now and improve our goal difference" and was he the same bloke who said the same thing when we were 3-0 against Sunderland? Just asking the question.

Lee Johnson? ;)

5 minutes ago, Squire Dastardly said:

Who was bloke who wrote, when we went 2-1 up just before half time, "we must press on now and improve our goal difference" and was he the same bloke who said the same thing when we were 3-0 against Sunderland? Just asking the question.

When we went 2-1 up the bloke in front of me said he thought this could finish 4-4. Well he got that wrong, didn't he!

Archived