IGNORED

4 wins in 20 Games

healeyred

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

At the end of the last four seasons they’ve finished 20th in the championship, 3rd in the championship, 2nd in the championship and now they will finish somewhere in the premier league....that’s 4 seasons of improving their end position....

At the end of the last four seasons they’ve finished 16th in league 2, 6th in league 2, 1st in league 2 and now they’ll finish somewhere in league 1 - that’s 4 seasons where their end league position has improved...

At the end of the last 4 seasons they’ve finished 10th in the conference, 5th in the conference and 2nd in the conference...and now they’ll finish somewhere in league 2....four seasons where their end position has improved each time...

In every case quoted that is 3 seasons of improvement on the last, not 4.

At the end of the last 4 seasons they’ve finished 10th in the conference, 5th in the conference and 2nd in the conference...and now they’ll finish somewhere in league 2....four seasons where their end position has improved each time...

Forest Green finished 2nd in the conference two years ago (play off failure) and 3rd last year (play off success). So their league position actually regressed.

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Would I admit to that on a public forum? After 27,000+ posts here, your personality shines like a light.

Exactly how many hours per day do you waste on here?

I'm retired and have been since 2010. Lots of time on my hands when I'm not bowling, watching City and following football  per se and of course following cricket, Somerset and England.

Big sports fan me.

Archived