IGNORED

OTIB end of season awards

The Original OTIB

3 minutes ago, Unan said:

Rubbish reactions have only been around for a year and you’ve already got near enough a 5th of your previous 13 or whatever years of likes. We both know why the ratio is how it is, let’s not try to twist it.

Wtf are you on about? .............:dunno:

6 minutes ago, Unan said:

Rubbish reactions have only been around for a year and you’ve already got near enough a 5th of your previous 13 or whatever years of likes. We both know why the ratio is how it is, let’s not try to twist it.

Likes haven’t been around for 13 years mind you. Guessing maybe a year before the rubbish reactions came in??

55 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Post of the year has to be the one in my signature:

"Can you read? Can you understand? The volume is piss poor. I'm not happy with you being braindead. I have paid for volume." - Bristolcitysweden

Massively overlooked, still laugh to myself reading it, reduced me to tears when I first saw it. The indignation is so apparent, it's gold.

I'm glad others are beginning to see what a top class poster @bristolcitysweden is. The rant about Adam Baker's departure in enormous font made me laugh, even if I had to excessively scroll on my mobile.

The sheer unabated rage about near enough anything is hilarious. So are the random music videos.

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I'm glad others are beginning to see what a top class poster @bristolcitysweden is. The rant about Adam Baker's departure in enormous font made me laugh, even if I had to excessively scroll on my mobile.

The sheer unabated rage about near enough anything is hilarious. So are the random music videos.

Can be an in depth conversation about the nuances of Bristol City's finances in comparison with the rest of the division we find ourselves in, and BCS will swan on in and post 4 videos of Swedish alt-techno bands from the early 00s.

******* hilarious.

1 hour ago, ZiderEyed said:

Post of the year has to be the one in my signature:

"Can you read? Can you understand? The volume is piss poor. I'm not happy with you being braindead. I have paid for volume." - Bristolcitysweden

Massively overlooked, still laugh to myself reading it, reduced me to tears when I first saw it. The indignation is so apparent, it's gold.

Lets not forget “shit-ass” Gate. Although I forget exactly what the context was. 

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

And then there was dummy bird. 

Does anyone have the time and know how to use the search tool to find the dummy bird thread?

"A bomb close to players bus. A player in shock. Dummy birds get upset. 40,000 young people starving to death each single day. Dummy birds don't give a shit."

:rofl2br:

5 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that I only have 1.1k 'rubbish'  reactions..........but pleased I have 5.5k 'like' reactions.

Not what I was expecting at all.

If you're dissapointend to have only 1,100 rubbished reactions have another :thumbsup:

Archived