IGNORED

OTIB end of season awards

The Original OTIB

3 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

Is there such a thing? I do my best to be polite and convivial (yet sometimes fail) but there are some on here for whom restraint is a strain. Some are highly strung, and some should be. Shall we have a most liked, most reviled, best newcomer, guest, etc ... 

It was rightly binned a few years ago!

When a forum becomes a popularity contest it loses. It's edge. But no worries your great...

I’d vote for whoever could explain what the stated recruitment/transfer policy is, preferably every 5 minutes whilst posting an emoji like this ‘:facepalm:‘.  Bit thick me I can’t possibly listen to, or read, interviews myself and I’m sure repeating said policy would win every argument for such a poster.

If only there was a forum member like that... :whistle2:

2 hours ago, RumRed said:

I’d vote for whoever could explain what the stated recruitment/transfer policy is, preferably every 5 minutes whilst posting an emoji like this ‘:facepalm:‘.  Bit thick me I can’t possibly listen to, or read, interviews myself and I’m sure repeating said policy would win every argument for such a poster.

If only there was a forum member like that... :whistle2:

Do you mean every 5/60...?

9 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I’d love to see a list of the most rubbished, the most liked and most “haha’d” comments etc. 

Robbored

BobBob

Major

Fact. Well, not a fact, but if those aren’t the three answers then I’d be shocked.  There is a Leaderboard page on this site.

2 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Well I`m not ITK about who`s ITK about who`s ITK.

Wait for it .....

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Hodge is ITK....

So you're ITK about who's ITK. :clapping: Now I know :laughcont:

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

I liked the Tyrique Bakinson post in the players awards thread. 

It was either @ChippenhamRed or @LondonBristolian

I’m sorry, I get you two mixed up as you'd form the experienced centre halves in my OTIB XI. 

Not me guv.

Happy to play centre half though! Prefer to play left side if poss - I’m left footed.

15 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Robbored

BobBob

Major

Fact. Well, not a fact, but if those aren’t the three answers then I’d be shocked.  There is a Leaderboard page on this site.

I see your Robbored and raise you the Swedish dude.

16 hours ago, JBFC II said:

@BobBobSuperBob leads the 'points rating' since last May according to the forum leader board, no idea with how many though

What are points? those + Green Numbers off on the left there? They are stupid really; only started in the last couple of years so they distort reality massively; i really do not see the point at all.

20 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Robbored

BobBob

Major

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that I only have 1.1k 'rubbish'  reactions..........but pleased I have 5.5k 'like' reactions.

Not what I was expecting at all.

28 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

What are points? those + Green Numbers off on the left there? They are stupid really; only started in the last couple of years so they distort reality massively; i really do not see the point at all.

They’re the sort of words someone with only 4,000 odd points would say!

21 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Robbored

BobBob

Major

I had no idea such a leaderboard existed, off to look. :laughcont:

14 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

I liked the Tyrique Bakinson post in the players awards thread. 

It was either @ChippenhamRed or @LondonBristolian

I’m sorry, I get you two mixed up as you'd form the experienced centre halves in my OTIB XI. 

Cheers! I like the idea of being an experienced centre-half. What I lack in height and strength, I make up for with my complete lack of pace, aggression, tacking ability, heading ability, bravery, anticipation and ability to pass a football. 

Post of the year has to be the one in my signature:

"Can you read? Can you understand? The volume is piss poor. I'm not happy with you being braindead. I have paid for volume." - Bristolcitysweden

Massively overlooked, still laugh to myself reading it, reduced me to tears when I first saw it. The indignation is so apparent, it's gold.

3 hours ago, Robbored said:

I'm surprised and a little disappointed that I only have 1.1k 'rubbish'  reactions..........but pleased I have 5.5k 'like' reactions.

Not what I was expecting at all.

Rubbish reactions have only been around for a year and you’ve already got near enough a 5th of your previous 13 or whatever years of likes. We both know why the ratio is how it is, let’s not try to twist it.

Archived