IGNORED

Summer tours 2018. Cricket.

EmissionImpossible

Talk of 5-0.. might end up 3-2 at the moment.

Bayliss needs to be removed from being in control of the test side. Let him play with his ODI/T20 shit and get someone in who can remind these players how to bat properly. 

41 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Boycott complaining that England have had to bat a keeper at four because of the state of county cricket. If only there was someone averaging 45 at number four this season with 40-odd career hundreds.

Can't see how there could be any complaint of Bairstow being in the team just as a batter if his glove work wasn't as good as someone elses, just another stick to beat England with

Just seen Jennings dismissal, that's genuinely laughable.

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

Can't see how there could be any complaint of Bairstow being in the team just as a batter if his glove work wasn't as good as someone elses, just another stick to beat England with

Just seen Jennings dismissal, that's genuinely laughable.

It's clear that he's good enough to play as a batsman regardless of who has the gloves, I think the issue is that they are batting him too high and with a broken finger. I don't necessarily disagree with that to be honest. My issue is the implication that there's nobody suitable in county cricket. Aside from the fact that Hildreth has never had a chance, I don't think that Pope did anything wrong and shouldn't have been dropped.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

He is starting to look the real deal isn`t he? Playing with no fear.

The despondency of the rest will soon drain that out of him though.

I mean Bess would probably also do better than most our batters atm

Wait so England lose a review for reviewing when the umpire tells the third umpire he's played a shot after England have reviewed it? Seems very harsh, I'm sure England wouldn't have reviewed if the umpire had said he was playing a shot.

Archived