IGNORED

2018 World Cup

daored

Just now, reddoh said:

Yes when I collect tomorrow.

#ManRecentlyWinsMoneyAndSuddenlyBecomesAttractive 

I`ve got a lot of money tied up in a bank in Nigeria and need someone with a UK bank account to access it. If you could just PM me your account number, sort code and password I`ll give you half of it.

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

I`ve got a lot of money tied up in a bank in Nigeria and need someone with a UK bank account to access it. If you could just PM me your account number, sort code and password I`ll give you half of it.

That is a fantastic offer and as it seems to be my lucky day my sort code is 12-34-56 and account number is 03215679 could you  put #NotBeingAScammer as the reference as I have also paid to unlock an account in Nigeria for Colonel  Saw U Sucker  who seems to be a relation of mine.

11 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Strange that, because I’ve got loads of mysterious relatives that have died in Nigeria over the last few years. Some really kind people keep emailing me to tell me, how thoughtful of them. 

Ive given these people all my cash, they seem such nice people!

1 minute ago, Portland Bill said:

Strange that, because I’ve got loads of mysterious relatives that have died in Nigeria over the last few years. Some really kind people keep emailing me to tell me, how thoughtful of them. 

Ive given these people all my cash, they seem such nice people!

Well it`s worked for Wally. A lot of gullible fools have given him their money because he`s so nice.

22 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Sorry to break the bad news, but I won £3.50 last Saturday and found £5 on the floor on the Sunday but didn't become attractive.

If you get enough Money you will be surprised how many women will find you attractive but I would suggest that you find one you are comfortable with and happy to talk with as you will spend  more time  talking

Archived