IGNORED

Season Cards

MelksRed

1 minute ago, Brann-red said:

I’d assumed about 14k would renew so 15k is great . Would like to think we’ll get 20k of our own fans every week min - apparently we averaged 20.9k last year . 

Only if you count the away fans...and that’s a moving feast dependant on who is in the division, what their allocation is and on what day and time the match is played. Always subtract the away support if you want a true reflection of our support. Last season therefore it was a little shy of 20k. 

• Admin
6 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

A bit of a gamble to use royal mail with only 11 days to go.  A lot of my post seems to take at least that to arrive (and it comes in batches every 4 or 5 days too, with nothing in between).

It's not a Gamble there is plenty of time before the Forest game, no idea why this forum descends into such needless panic every season 

13 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

A bit of a gamble to use royal mail with only 11 days to go.  A lot of my post seems to take at least that to arrive (and it comes in batches every 4 or 5 days too, with nothing in between).

Every letter that comes into a local delivery office is delivered that day.

No mail is kept and delivered in batches.

It's a myth. 

4 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Every letter that comes into a local delivery office is delivered that day.

No mail is kept and delivered in batches.

It's a myth. 

In my case, the kids birthday cards arrived opened with any money removed (even though we warned everyone not to trust royal mail with cash). They did give me a book of stamps when i reported it though :laughcont:

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

In my case, the kids birthday cards arrived opened with any money removed (even though we warned everyone not to trust royal mail with cash). They did give me a book of stamps when i reported it though :laughcont:

Never send cash through post. If so use special delivery. Only £6.49 and has insurance up to £500.

Unfortunately a business that employes 141,000 people is going to have the odd scumbag who can't resist themselves.

Gives the rest of us a bad name.

1 hour ago, 6hobbsy66 said:

When we renewed our season tickets we were told new ones were being sent out. We are now only 11 days from first home game and we have not yet received our tickets and I have not heard of anyone else receiving there’s. Has anyone had there’s turn up yet and if not does anyone know when they’re being sent out?

I’ve heard that they will be delivered within the next 10 days..! 

1 hour ago, 6hobbsy66 said:

When we renewed our season tickets we were told new ones were being sent out. We are now only 11 days from first home game and we have not yet received our tickets and I have not heard of anyone else receiving there’s. Has anyone had there’s turn up yet and if not does anyone know when they’re being sent out?

I think it's just you that hasn't yet received your card. All the rest of us have got ours. :noexp:

• Admin
9 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

It’s not the lateness I always object to (even though I think it unnecessary) but I think there ought to be a collect option. 

Over 15,000 sold this season.... Picture the chaos on collection day

2 hours ago, 6hobbsy66 said:

A whole 11 days until the world starts revolving again ,  no more watching paint dry (piece of piss in this weather).

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Never send cash through post. If so use special delivery. Only £6.49 and has insurance up to £500.

Unfortunately a business that employes 141,000 people is going to have the odd scumbag who can't resist themselves.

Gives the rest of us a bad name.

Fair point. There are bad apples in every pile I suppose.  I often wondered where the phrase 'posman's knock' came from though.

18 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Payments were made a long time ago and the goods were not supplied.  I assume that refunds will therefore be granted to anyone who requests one.

The goods are not due until 4th August. I assume those who chose to cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations have already done so and received their refunds, so we should be all ok. 

31 minutes ago, harrys said:

Unfortunately not everyone with an under 25 ticket are actually under 25 !!!!!

I was asked to send a passport photo for my 12 year old to prove he was under 19. 

Even though he's been a member for the last 4 years.

I think the club are cracking down on it.

1 hour ago, ncnsbcfc said:

I was asked to send a passport photo for my 12 year old to prove he was under 19. 

An adult can gain entry with a kid's ticket, so it's only checked at the point of purchase and not at the point of entry.

I often use my lad's ticket.......

....whilst he uses mine :P

3 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

An adult can gain entry with a kid's ticket, so it's only checked at the point of purchase and not at the point of entry.

I often use my lad's ticket.......

....whilst he uses mine :P

This is a regular occurrence with me, got to the point where I don't look at the names on the tickets, I just hand my son one of the tickets, we both go in, and then they go back in my wallet.

I often use his while he uses mine, never been stopped yet.

5 hours ago, ncnsbcfc said:

I had to do that last year for all three of my 19 and under season tickets. Right ballache when you aren’t the biological parent of any of them :blink:

10 hours ago, phantom said:

It's not a Gamble there is plenty of time before the Forest game, no idea why this forum descends into such needless panic every season 

i know, its the same every season, I predict a handfull won't have by next week the vast majority will get them on time

The turnstiles turn a different colour for adult vs concession tickets, you can stand and watch the amount of blatant adults come through on their own with a child/oap ticket.  The stewards never challenge anyone, they just stand around chatting.

8 hours ago, ncnsbcfc said:

They are certainly trying to crack down on it but once the ticket is purchased it doesn’t mean that person is necessarily going to use it !

20 hours ago, richwwtk said:

This is a regular occurrence with me, got to the point where I don't look at the names on the tickets, I just hand my son one of the tickets, we both go in, and then they go back in my wallet.

I often use his while he uses mine, never been stopped yet.

That's exactly what we do.

Sometimes we even swap seats !

For anyone who's interested ... Ive just spoken to the club and have been told the season cards are being sent out by a 3rd party any day now and that they  'should be with us by the middle of next week at the latest' 

Nothing like cutting it fine ...... 

Archived