IGNORED

Season Cards

MelksRed

11 minutes ago, Neo said:

I got the app but presumably the same from website

open app

click the 3 line menu thing in top left

click on store option

click on head picture in top right and register an account - only really email, password and supporter ID

Once done you get a list starting with profile and can scroll down to reward section at bottom and click the arrow alongside 

Perfect. Thanks 

Pleased to see the reward points for the track top I bought my son a few weeks back managed to find their way on there too

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just lost a stone actually :) the 3 cards are for me, my son and his girlfriend.  Mind you, the seats are a bit narrow, especially if a fatty is sitting next to you in the winter in a thick overcoat :)

Really sorry mate but I don`t half feel the cold at my age!

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Just lost a stone actually :) the 3 cards are for me, my son and his girlfriend.  Mind you, the seats are a bit narrow, especially if a fatty is sitting next to you in the winter in a thick overcoat :)

Tell me about it!  I moved seats from the Dolman as the bloke next to me was a real lardass - his bum cheek was taking up about a third of my seat...... It was the most physical contact I'd ever had with anyone without actually being in a relationship !!

25 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

Tell me about it!  I moved seats from the Dolman as the bloke next to me was a real lardass - his bum cheek was taking up about a third of my seat...... It was the most physical contact I'd ever had with anyone without actually being in a relationship !!

I moved because of the same reason a couple of seasons ago. Everytime he put his hands in his own pockets I felt assulted. He stunk of stale TCP too. Who you end up sitting near certainly has a bearing on your matchday experience!

36 minutes ago, RedM said:

I moved because of the same reason a couple of seasons ago. Everytime he put his hands in his own pockets I felt assulted. He stunk of stale TCP too. Who you end up sitting near certainly has a bearing on your matchday experience!

I sit with my back to a wall. After a few seasons listening to so many ********* behind me, it feels like heaven.

6 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Luckily my son, who sits next to me aint to fat, but the seat to my right seems to have a different person every game. Some are fat and some are thin, but occasionally there is a rather tasty young female which I find more interesting than the football TBH. I dare to dream ?

I`m pretty lucky TBH (hopefully it will be the same this season) - the bloke to my left has seats for his two sons as well but they rarely come and the one to my right is a chap who never comes to night games so I quite often have empty seats either side of me.

It really does make a difference as the weather gets colder and people bulk up though doesn`t it?

1 hour ago, Jacki said:

I’m in S82 and my 3 tickets haven’t come yet. Has anyone else still not had theirs? 

They could literally throw a ticket and have it reach my house from AG but it's not here yet. S82 also. 

Sure it'll be in the post box tomorrow. I recall mine arriving later than most last year too.

1 hour ago, MC26 said:

They could literally throw a ticket and have it reach my house from AG but it's not here yet. S82 also. 

Sure it'll be in the post box tomorrow. I recall mine arriving later than most last year too.

They`ll be waiting until the players get in tomorrow and will then decide which of the newbies has the honour of delivering yours personally.

It`ll be the one who performs worst in training.

2 hours ago, MC26 said:

Same here.  Why they don't let us collect them I don't know..

2 hours ago, generation1 said:

surname counts. we ordered a total of 9 tickets  they have arrived over the last few days B arrived first followed the next day by G and K 

So obviously being sent out in alpha order

Same here, C arrived Friday and G arrived yesterday.

Archived