IGNORED

Season Cards

MelksRed

19 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

The letter that had your name and address printed on it and showing through the envelope window? 

Nah.......just removed the season card before screwing up the envelope and throwing it in the waste bin. 

More upbeat propaganda I expect.

Mine manage to arrive today despite the envelope not being sealed (& with the flap sticking up).

I would have hoped they included some info on the new loyalty scheme rather than some predictable tosh from Mark Ashton, who, like everyone else connected to the BS PR machine, can't acknowledge we really really really ballsed up the second half of last season. I'd have much preferred to have been reminded of the (£5??) loyalty scheme credit we have on the card.

3 hours ago, Sleepy1968 said:

Mine manage to arrive today despite the envelope not being sealed (& with the flap sticking up).

I would have hoped they included some info on the new loyalty scheme rather than some predictable tosh from Mark Ashton, who, like everyone else connected to the BS PR machine, can't acknowledge we really really really ballsed up the second half of last season. I'd have much preferred to have been reminded of the (£5??) loyalty scheme credit we have on the card.

Agreed - some instruction to log in to your reward account would have helped. Managed to do it today and happy at least to see my £10 balance is there

5 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Would be helpful. How do you do it?

I got the app but presumably the same from website

open app

click the 3 line menu thing in top left

click on store option

click on head picture in top right and register an account - only really email, password and supporter ID

Once done you get a list starting with profile and can scroll down to reward section at bottom and click the arrow alongside 

Archived