IGNORED

Flinty

BigTone

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Maybe he will forget who he is playing for (both us and Boro play in red) and tap one past Randolph! :whistle: 

@BCFC11 @Ska Junkie @BigTone

Yeah tend to agree. Wonder if fans though might also remember him regularly signing new contracts, the Birmingham saga last summer and leaving to a Championship rival for (IMO) perhaps less than we should have got..may leave a bitter taste for some.

Overall though, see no reason he should get a hostile reception he was our leader, our lynchpin.

Don't  misunderstand why the last contract was signed - Aden got a few more £'every week and the club maintained his value in the market.

He should, and will, get an excellent reception in a couple of weeks.

12 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Don't  misunderstand why the last contract was signed - Aden got a few more £'every week and the club maintained his value in the market.

He should, and will, get an excellent reception in a couple of weeks.

This , and some

After seeing some of the complete dross and wage stealers we’ve regularly suffered over the years anyone who gives Flint **** need their brain locating

Truly Laughable

whatever some may think of him , unquestionably committed and I never saw him give less than %100

If we had desperately wanted to keep him and we looked like being in the mix this season I think he may have hung around

He was fantastic for us improving year on year and giving his all and made us a considerable  amount of money

The Club gave him the stage and coaching to support that improvement

Should be an amiable relationship for both

putting it into perspective Flint,  I’d suggest won us more points and had a positive influence on any successes in recent years than Both Bobby and Joe Bryan combined (That’s not a dig at either - I rate both and have enjoyed watching them play )

6 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

This , and some

After seeing some of the complete dross and wage stealers we’ve regularly suffered over the years anyone who gives Flint **** need their brain locating

Truly Laughable

whatever some may think of him , unquestionably committed and I never saw him give less than %100

If we had desperately wanted to keep him and we looked like being in the mix this season I think he may have hung around

He was fantastic for us improving year on year and giving his all and made us a considerable  amount of money

putting it into perspective Flint,  I’d suggest won us more points and had a positive influence on any successes in recent years than Both Bobby and Joe Bryan combined (That’s not a dig at either - I rate both and have enjoyed watching them play )

Ooh,but haven't you noticed that Webster is an upgrade with the ball at his feet than Flint???

He wasn't better when not being close enough to 'ees man when that header went in for the equaliser.........

And as for some taking solice from a poor Flint debut today???....you will have plenty time to rue at leasure.

7 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

This , and some

Truly Laughable

All fair comment and there is a lot of revisionism going on.

I don't think he'd have stayed however. Boro will be paying him a lot more than we can and it was his last chance of a big pay day.

He sure dodged a bullet with Brum though!

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why will he be ‘found out’ playing for Boro? You must think he was rubbish for us but got away with it somehow? Strange....

Some (I find it bemusing) have questioned and criticised Flint , but fair enough - opinions

But there a couple on here who slate him  to a simply laughable degree (And highlight their obsession) that the only conclusion must be they have vision problems, , don’t understand what they actually watch , or their other halves ‘ fell ‘ for Flints tattoos at some point In the past 

:yes:

Archived