IGNORED

Jay Dasilva Signed - NOW CONFIRMED

Shuffle

7 minutes ago, Desso said:

"It's a lovely pitch and I can't wait to play on it" Wait till he sees it covered in Rugby lines, what will he say then?

And quite how do rugby lines act as a detriment to the quality of the pitch?

5 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Pleased with this. Gives Lloyd chance to develop into our 1st choice LB whilst not jeopardising his development by forcing him to play too many games. And we have 6 million in the bank from the Bryan transfer.

hasn't gone through yet, what would happen if it didn't, would we still play him?

Bruce used to say “Good game, good game”. I say “Good deal, good deal”. City get £6m for Bryan (if he ever goes) and get Dasilva on loan which allows Kelly to complete his development without the pressure of having to play every game. Hopefully, next season, Kelly will be a first choice Championship left back who has come through the academy system. 

3 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Remember being in the Enclosure in my school suit and waistcoat more than once.

I gave the EE a miss on those occasions.

D'you know, I recall meeting you on several occasions, when we would shake hands and ask each other "How d'you do?".  

You may have a vivid memory of those halcyon days....... I was the young pup in the Enclosure who's red and white wooden rattle was swivelled on my behalf by our family's trusted old Nanny.  

Pip pip  ?   ?   ?

21 minutes ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

D'you know, I recall meeting you on several occasions, when we would shake hands and ask each other "How d'you do?".  

You may have a vivid memory of those halcyon days....... I was the young pup in the Enclosure who's red and white wooden rattle was swivelled on my behalf by our family's trusted old Nanny.  

Pip pip  ?   ?   ?

Thank you for your contribution, Jacob....

4 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

I love this

Dasilva will little question be hoping his time within the Championship might assist persuade Chelsea to provide him an opportunity in 2019 or appeal to the curiosity of different golf equipment

24 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I love this

Dasilva will little question be hoping his time within the Championship might assist persuade Chelsea to provide him an opportunity in 2019 or appeal to the curiosity of different golf equipment

Stanley Unwin lives!

Not disappointed in this.

Yes; he’s young, but 50+ competitive games in the last season and a half for a 20 year old isn’t terrible, and a fair chunk of international youth football under his belt.

Can see him and Kelly both getting game time, and isn’t a bad position when you can alternate between the two to build up Kelly into the long term option without putting all your eggs in one basket.

And if the boy is half as good as the last Chelsea loan we got in, he won’t do badly...

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Reads like its been translated from English to something else, then back to English, then translated into something else and back to English again.

12 hours ago, cidered abroad said:

Lloyd Kelly is not 5ft 10. I had a chat with him last season at Clevedon and he towers over me. I'm 5-9.

If you were sat in a chair while you chatted he could be 4' 6"

13 hours ago, Johnny Musicworks said:

I think it says more about Radio Bristol allowing a couple of voices to represent City fans views every week in the post-match phone-in as a ‘safe option’ rather than airing a wider cross-section of fans. Its much easier to manage and if it irritates it’s more likely to provoke other fans to phone in.

As someone who occasionally does likewise on local radio personally I enjoy nothing more than someone coming on with a differing/opposite view as I enjoy a good argument. Why else would I be on OTIB ?

I’ll look forward to listening to you on RB after the Bolton match, or the Plymouth cup tie.

COYR.

Archived