IGNORED

Bristol City v Blackburn Rovers Matchday Thread

wendyredredrobin

Just now, Luxo Jr. said:

The ones I said. He picked out one of our central defenders from a corner, who misdirected his header. The one at the end of the half, where he crossed from the right wing, was perfectly weighted, but the area was crowded, so our players didn't get a head to it. 

So one corner and a cross that hit a defender and not one of our own?

And you conveniently ignore the cross early on when totally unmarked and with time and he put it over everybody, the resulting corner that hit the first defender and the chance of a shot where he instead tried to dink a cross and again missed everybody.

Just now, Kingswoodactor said:

You can't have watched the Swansea game last week then, when COD put in a ridiculously good shift for his team mates? 

I did, and you're right, he did. Could be a problem with consistently performing like that maybe? I'm not advocating Watkins playing, just trying to find a reason why he'd be preferred, and his strength and aerial ability (?) is the only reason I can think of.

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

So one corner and a cross that hit a defender and not one of our own?

And you conveniently ignore the cross early on when totally unmarked and with time and he put it over everybody, the resulting corner that hit the first defender and the chance of a shot where he instead tried to dink a cross and again missed everybody.

I'm not trying to argue with you, stop sulking.

One corner and one cross that one of our players arguably should have got on the end of, it's not all about the cross. I didn't conveniently ignore anything, I know he didn't make every cross, I just thought I'd list some that weren't so bad.

Archived